one

Hidden
S1-01
ℋ𝓊𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒜𝑔𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒶
° . * 𓆝° . °  . * ● ¸

—- "THATS WHAT? A THREE-STORY FALL TO THE DECK?"

Pope said, looking up at John B who was on top of a roof dangling his foot. "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival."

"Should I do it?" John B asked, playfully.

The teenagers eagerly embrace the heat. Whether lounging on sun-drenched beaches, gathering around poolside hangouts, or embarking on spontaneous road trips, they relish every moment of the sweltering weather.

The summer heat becomes a catalyst for unforgettable memories, bonding experiences, and carefree fun.

Madison rolls her eyes at her brothers stupidity.

"Yeah, jump. I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope joked, mimicking as he rises the driller in his hand as though it were a gun.

"You'll shoot me?" John B quipped, forming a shape of a gun with his fingers and adding on a "pow!"

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kiara remarked as she walked in.

"Of course, why wouldn't they?"

"This used to be a turtle habitat.." She said as she walked over to Madison, who's staring up at her brother with a dark look, "but who cares about the turtles, I guess?"

"I can't have cold towels." JJ added.

Kiara followed Madison's gaze, "can you please not kill yourself?"

"Yeah, before you accidentally fall and DIE!" Madison shouted, exaggerating. Resulted with John B rolling his eyes at his twin sister.

"Hey, Madi! What do you think about nursing me?" He teased, chuckling slightly.

"Not funny, JB!"

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." JJ simply warned, causing Madi to give him a look.

"John Booker Routledge, if you don't get down from there I swear I'll push you down myself." His sister warned.

"Hey, uh, security's here." Pope mentioned, his tone cautious, indicating the approaching vehicle.

"Let's wrap it up." He continued.