seven

Hidden
S1 - 02
ℛℯ𝒹𝒻𝒾ℯ𝓁𝒹
° . * 𓆝° . °  . * ● ¸

—JOHN B FINALLY PERSUADED

....his reluctant sister, Madison, to follow the compasses direction, despite her aversion to returning and confronting their father's disappearance. Madison grew increasingly weary and impatient with her brother's persistent discussion about the compass and their father's mysterious vanishing act.

"I mean, it's obvious right?" John B spoke up as he stared forward at the road ahead.

John B occupied the driver's seat, with his sister by his side in the passenger seat, while the rest of their friends filled with back of the van.

"A family heirloom. What better place to hide a message?" He turned his head to tell Madison who ignored his gaze and stared straight forward.

"He had to know it was gonna get back to us, right?" John B fixated his gaze on his sister, seeking her agreement, but still she ignored his eyes which he founded very odd.

Observing his furrowed eyebrows and his sisters persistent avoidance of eye contact, Kiara swiftly interjected, "Yeah, its possible." she nods in agreement. Madison rolls her eyes and continues to gaze out the window.

John B chose to overlook his sister's demeanor, attributing to possibly still stunned by the earlier events.

"It could also be possible that you're concocting wild theories to help," Pope spoke at the back seat, causing John B to sigh.

"You know," Pope began as his best friend looked at him in the rear view mirror. "Pope?" John B's carried a warning, urging him to halt, but Pope disregarded it entirely.

"Deal with your sad feels." Kiara quickly nudged him, causing his gaze to be averted.

"Bro, you know how I process my sad feels," JJ began, grabbing Madisons attention, "Dank nuts and the stickiest of dickies-"

"I'm not concocting, okay?" His tone was harsh, attempting to convey that he wasn't losing his mind. "My dad's trying to give me a message, our dad!" pointing towards himself and his sister beside him, who sighed loudly, in distress.

"If it helps you believe, John B.." Kiara said softly, causing Madison to scoff silently.

"Look, I-I dont need a therapy session, okay?!"

Madison could sense his growing irritation with their friends in the back of the van, noticing his palm sweating as he tightly gripped the steering wheel, "Look, I'm not trippin' out."

"Oh, I think you are." Madison retorted, a hint of disdain in her voice, accompanied by a light scoff.

John B shot her a look, his brows furrowed in disbelief.