two

Hidden
S1 - 01
ℳ𝓎𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓎 ℬℴ𝒶𝓉
° . * 𓆝° . °  . * ● ¸

—-"I BET YOU CANT DO THIS!"

"...you guys better tell the whole world!" JJ exclaimed as he got up and grabbed another beer.

Madison sat beside Kie on the boat, holding a cig in her hand once again. They always do this so often. The hours of doing absolutely nothing and just lounging in the middle of the marsh, drinking beer that Kie would have taken from the wreck or pope who would had stolen from Heywards shop, or Madison who would had stolen from any near store.

Pope and John B had switched spots.

"Tell the world about the trick you can't even do?" Madison teased, locking eyes with JJ who rolled his eyes at her cockiness.

He raised his hand and pointed his finger, "You wanna bet?"

Madison gave him a mischievous look, "if you can't do it, you have to buy me a juul." She smirked.

John B gave her a warning look, which she ignored.

"If I can do it, you have to give me a kiss." JJ teased, smirking. John B points a warning finger towards him as he chugs his beer, chuckling.

"We've tried this like 6,000 times." Pope complained, as he starts to speed the boat, arching backwards.

Everyone had their eyes on JJ as he once again attempted the party trick he was yet to master.

Madison actually wanted him to do it, not only so he could rub in her face, But to feel the lips she's been longing to feel, but never done it because of the stupid rule. 'No Pogue on Pogue.'

Everyone now could feel the beer that missed JJ's mouth causing the teens to immediately turn away from him.

"You're getting beer in my hair!" Kie complained, everyone following her footsteps, complaining about the beer getting in their face.

"JJ, enough!" Madison giggled as she got up to grab the beer from JJ's hand.

"All right, stop-"

Suddenly, the motor rattled and stopped causing the teens to move forcefully from their spot.

JJ and Madison had fallen in the water, creating a crash sound.

"Pope!" Kie exclaimed as JJ and Madison float above the water.

"You okay, Madi?!" Her worriedly protective brother asked.