·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳Together. Forever

Yandere Miss Circle x Teacher!Reader
Yandere🖤
Requested: TheSleepyCat13

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Run. Run it the only this in [Y]'s mind after seeing their dead colleagues. Their colleagues body shred into pieces, blood splatter on the walls, eye balls plucked out of their sockets, guts pulled out of their body and half of their body is eaten are the only thing [Y] remembers
As [Y] runs through the bloody school halls, panic gripping their chest, they can hear the echoing footsteps of Miss Circle drawing closer.

Their heart races as they reach the exit, only to find it locked. Trapped, they turn to face Miss Circle, whose twisted love for them is evident in her deranged expression.

"[Y]," she breathes heavily, her voice tinged with obsession. "I've been watching you, admiring you from afar. Your intelligence, your compassion... you're everything I've ever wanted."

[Y]'s mind races, fear and disbelief mingling with a grim understanding of Miss Circle's intentions. They try to reason with her "Circle..this..this..you're insane!", [Y] tried to explain to her that her actions are wrong and that her feelings are not reciprocated. But Miss Circle's obsession blinds her to reason.

"I don't expect you to understand now," she says, her tone chillingly calm. "But you will. You'll come to see that we're meant to be together, forever."

[Y] frantically searches for a way to escape, their mind racing with thoughts of survival 'Fuck! Fuck!'. They try to appeal to any shred of humanity left in Miss Circle, but her twisted love has consumed her entirely.

As Miss Circle steps closer, [Y] braces themselves for whatever twisted fate awaits them in the clutches of this psychopathic teacher.