·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ That's just sad

Yandere Oliver x Rose x Yandere Engel
Canon x Oc x Canon
Yandere🖤
Requested: Yaziku_Akio
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

In the dimly lit corridors of Paper School, tension brewed between two rivals, Oliver and Engel, both consumed by their obsessive love for the gentle Rose. Oliver, with his mischievous grin, and Engel, with his deceptive kindness, clashed relentlessly for her affection.

Engel, his delusions spiraling out of control, whispered sweet lies into Rose's ear, manipulating her tender heart. "Do you walk together after school?" Before Rose can even answer Oliver, fueled by jealousy and possessiveness, sabotaged every moment Engel spent with Rose, desperate to keep her for himself. "No lol." Oliver grabbed Rose before running away, "I- Oliver-" "BRING HER BACK YOU-!!"

Inside of the empty classroom, Engel and Oliver are the only person who was left behind.

Engel glares at Oliver who smirked at him.

As the conflict escalated rather quickly, the once peaceful classroom became battlegrounds for their twisted affections. Papers flew, pencils clashed, and blood stained the pristine floors as Oliver and Engel fought furiously, each determined to eliminate the other and claim Rose as their own. "JUST DIE ALREADY!!!" Engel screamed as he keeps on attacking Oliver with a knife he got from the Cookery. "Yeah... Fuck no" Oliver laugh while dodging Engel's attacks.

Rose entered the room after hearing a scream, her eyes widen while looking at Oliver and Engel. Oliver have deep cut on his cheeks and arm while Engel had a bleeding head. Engel furious expression vanish as he looks at Rose in shocked. "This- this isn't what it looks like." Oliver grins, "Oh. But it is." Rose stepped back, "I-i.." Rose runs away.

Engel grits his teeth before shoving Oliver to the wall, "Rose! Wait!" Engel runs after her. Oliver frowned, "Come back here!"

Rose runs as fast as she accidentally slipped because of the slippery floor. Engel smiles at her, a twisted lovesick smile. "Let me help yo-" "Stay away from me!!" Rose yelled at him.

Engel eyes widen like something snapped inside of him. "But.. But we're made for each other!" Rose looked at him in fear. "What are you talking abo-" Rose eyes widen when Engel's blood got into her cheeks. "E-engel...?" Engel looked down to his stomach. His eyes widening to see a knife, Engel chuckled weakly before falling to the ground.

Showing a bloody Oliver. Rose eyes waters, "That's just sad you know..." Oliver laugh like a psychopath. "I killed many students just to be with you and ain't letting him take you away from.. Never."

With Engel's lifeless body at his feet, Oliver's twisted grin widened as he turned to Rose, his eyes gleaming with triumph. "Now, Rose," he said, his voice dripping with malice, "there's nothing standing between us."

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳
I tried my best to catch
Rose personality but I
look like I failed lol
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳