·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳Rage of the Princess

∆lice x Reader
Angst 💔
Requested: AwsomePawsicle
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

[Y], who is very good at every subject except math. [Y] was kind-hearted and always tried their best, despite facing constant challenges. Δlice, a girl who love them very much. The two of them is in a secret relationship.

"Good luck with your test." ∆lice smiles at them, "I will! Bye" [Y] replied with a smile before leaving ∆lice room.

[Y] struggled with a test, unable to grasp the concepts no matter how hard they studied. Miss Circle, the strict teacher, was unsympathetic and cruel, berating [Y] for their failure.

[Y] is inside Miss Circle's math class, being yelled by her about a failed their test "How dare you! Why did you fail?!" Upon realizing that Miss Circle intended to harm them, [Y] ran away, only to be chased by her. "COME BACK HERE YOU-!!!!!" In an attempt to escape, they tried to hide in a room, but she manages to catch them.

"I-im sorry, I can do better next time.." [Y] keep on begging but their begging wasn't enough, "There will be no next time." [Y]'s eyes widen in fear.

Miss Circle stabs [Y] multiple times before ripping their eye balls out and forcing their mouth to open widely cracking their skull and ripping their jaw then she ripped them into shreds, pulling out their guts, She then eats their deceased body. After Miss Circle is done, she left their little remaining inside the room.

When Δlice discovered what happened to [Y], she was in denial. But like they said...denial is the first step in acceptance but for her the last step is revenge.

She stormed out of her room. Everyone stopped the things they we're doing. In a fit of rage. Her true demonic form emerged, a terrifying sight to behold. With blood-red eyes ablaze, she sought vengeance for [Y]'s unjust demise

Δlice's rampage knew no bounds as she unleashed her fury upon the school, leaving a trail of destruction in her wake. Teachers and students alike cowered in fear as Δlice's wrath spared no one. "WHO???!!!!" She keeps on ripping those in front of her, destroying those who's beside her and crushing those who's behind her.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳
Story ends lol
She end up crying after
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳