·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Oliver x Alice

Oliver n Reader
Platonic💙
Requested: ilvymoriah
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Oliver, with his knee-length white hair tied in a ponytail and two black horns protruding from his head, sat inside the classroom, tossing paper airplanes toward Claire with mischievous glee. Beside him, [Y], their appearance mirroring Oliver's, listened quietly as they joined in the paper-throwing antics, aiming crumpled balls at Engel.

As Oliver continued his animated chatter about his girlfriend Alice, Oliver's eyes lit up with an almost feverish intensity as he described Alice. "She's... she's like a whirlwind, you know? Wild and unpredictable," he began, his voice tinged with admiration and a hint of something deeper. "Her eyes, they're like two blazing fires, drawing you in and daring you to look away. And her smile... it's like a dagger, sharp and dangerous, but somehow mesmerizing."

He paused, as if lost in reverie, before continuing, "She's not like anyone else. She's fierce, fearless, and utterly captivating. Every time I see her, it's like... like I'm under a spell, unable to resist her pull." A faint smile played at the corners of his lips, betraying the depth of his affection.

"But beneath that fiery exterior, there's a vulnerability, a darkness that she keeps hidden," he added, his tone turning somber for a moment before brightening once more. "And I... I can't help but be drawn to it, to her. She's... she's my Alice, and I wouldn't have it any other way." [Y] smirk, "Keep on talking how hot is your girlfriend and I might steal her from you." [Y] and Oliver laugh. "Fuck you!" [Y] watched Oliver with a mixture of amusement and understanding, accustomed to his antics and his obsession with Alice's beauty and personality.

Despite Oliver's bullying tendencies and his penchant for teasing Claire, [Y] remained by his side, their loyalty unwavering. They knew Oliver's playful demeanor masked a deeper infatuation with Alice, one that bordered on obsession. And while they couldn't fully comprehend his fixation, they stood by him, offering silent support amidst the chaos of paper airplanes and classroom pranks.

In their shared moments of camaraderie, Oliver and [Y] found solace in each other's company, their bond forged through laughter, mischief, and the unspoken complexities of friendship.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳
Being friends with Oliver
is so fucking cool! Imagine
being bullied. Oliver and his
gf to the rescue!!
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳