·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳Rest My Love

Mister Sterling x Mister Demi
Oc x Canon
Requested: ArtsySplat
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

As the last bell rang, signaling the end of another exhausting day at school, Mister Sterling sighed with relief as he closed his drama classroom door. He found Mister Demi waiting for him, leaning against the wall with a gentle smile.

"Hey there, love," Mister Sterling greeted, his dull rose eyes lighting up as he approached Mister Demi. "Long day, huh?"

Mister Demi nodded, adjusting his glasses nervously. "Yeah, it was quite hectic in the music class today. But seeing you makes it all better."

Mister Sterling wrapped his arms around Mister Demi, pulling him into a warm embrace. "Well, I'm here now. Let's forget about work for a while and just enjoy each other's company."

They walked hand in hand to Mister Sterling's cozy apartment, where they settled on the couch, nestled close together. Mister Demi rested his head on Mister Sterling's shoulder, feeling a sense of peace wash over him in his lover's arms.

As they talked about their day, Mister Sterling couldn't help but notice the tension in Mister Demi's shoulders. "Is something bothering you, darling?" he asked, concern lacing his voice.

Mister Demi hesitated for a moment before confessing, "I'm just worried about one of my students. They seem to be struggling, and I want to help them, but I'm not sure how."

Mister Sterling gently lifted Mister Demi's chin, meeting his eyes with a reassuring gaze. "You're doing everything you can, love. Your students are lucky to have you. And if you ever need help, I'm right here beside you."

Feeling the weight of his worries lift off his shoulders, Mister Demi leaned in to press a soft kiss against Mister Sterling's lips. In that moment, surrounded by love and understanding, they knew that together, they could conquer anything that came their way.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳
Woof Meow 🐶🐱
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳