·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳Emotions

Engel x Emotionless Reader
Fluff💞
Requested: littleburgerwillstab
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

In the bustling halls of Paper School, Engel, a spirited boy with a heart as vast as the ocean, found themselves drawn to a classmate named [Y]. [Y], with an enigmatic air, seemed untouched by the waves of emotion that swept through the school. Determined to unravel [Y]'s mystery, Engel embarked on a mission to make them feel.

Day after day, Engel attempted to crack the emotionless facade of [Y], with jokes, even bad jokes like "Why don't skeletons fight each other? Become they don't have the guts!". Not only that, he also show them many kinds of kindness, and heartfelt gestures. Yet, [Y] remained unmoved, their expression stoic and serene but thankful for kind things his doing without even knowing why his doing it.

As the seasons passed, Engel's efforts seemed futile, and a cloud of sadness loomed over him. One day, after a particularly unsuccessful attempt, Engel's spirits sank to their lowest point. Sensing his despair, [Y] approached him quietly and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. Engel's blushed before looking at [Y] with wide eyes.

"Thank you for trying," [Y] murmured, their voice devoid of emotion. But in that moment, something shifted within Engel. The simple gesture, devoid of sentiment yet filled with meaning, sparked a glimmer of hope in his heart.

As Engel wiped away the tears that had welled up in his eyes, he gazed earnestly at [Y], determination etched into every line of his face.

"I promise," he said softly, his voice quivering with emotion yet filled with unwavering resolve. "I won't give up on you, [Y]. No matter how long it takes, no matter how hard it gets, I'll be here, by your side, always."

His words hung in the air, carrying the weight of his unwavering commitment. With a gentle smile, [Y] nodded, acknowledging his vow with a subtle tilt of their head.

"Engel," [Y] spoke softly, their eyes meeting his with a rare flicker of warmth. "Your determination is like a gentle breeze in a world of stillness. Though I may not feel as you do, your presence brings a quiet comfort that I cherish. And again thank you for trying." Engel smiles widely before hugging them tightly.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳
To those who requested,
I have might saw it or not
I apologize.
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳