Almost Too Much - NSFW

Barty Crouch has hooked up with James Potter multiple times, but it had been a well kept secret for years until Evan Rosier works it out of him. Barty thought Evan would be pissed especially since they've recently had a thing going on, but Evan surprised him by telling him to ask James about a threesome.

Barty and James had met at the astronomy tower last year. They were both in the middle of really bad bipolar episodes, and they had hooked up. For obvious reasons, they didn't talk for a few months after that, but eventually, they did start talking again. They would meet up late at night and talk about anything and everything. Sometimes, they'd make out or touch one another. They both liked feeling wanted. No one in either of their lives knew about this for a long time. Especially not Sirius and not Evan.

Evan was exceptionally good at dissecting Barty's brain. He knew what got under Barty's skin, and he knew how to get Barty worked up. He normally used that to his advantage when they would fight. Evan loved making Barty mad, but he also loved hearing his secrets. That was how Evan had figured out Barty had a crush on him. He tricked Barty into practically admitting it; he could really get anything out of Barty if he tired. That included his secret meet up partner.

It came out one night after Barty and Evan had hooked up. Barty had immediately started freaking out when Evan got silent afterwards. They weren't exclusive, but Barty really didn't want to hurt Evan. Evan was still Barty's best friend. That was never his intention; he just liked what they both gave him. It turned out Evan wasn't mad.

"You think James would be up for a threesome?" Barty almost fell off the bed as he shot up to look at Evan.

"What?" Barty almost shouted. Evan looked down at him and shrugged. He looked as if he didn't give a fuck about what he just said. "I mean, I guess we could always ask, but-" Barty tried. Evan rolled his eyes.

He swiftly cut Barty off, "Meet up with him tomorrow night. Ask and I expect you back by midnight, hopefully with him. Does that sound good?" Merlin, Barty loved when Evan got like this, when he got firm and demanding. Barty could easily turn into mush under the weight of Evan's words alone.

"Of course, Ev."

"Evan wants me to ask you if you want to have a threesome with us," Barty blurted as he watched James take a drawl from his cigarette. James abruptly coughed and looked at him with wide eyes. He looked so shocked. Barty completely understood too; they had been a secret. A well kept secret. Evan should have no clue they even talked. James's adam's apple bobbed as his eyes flickered over Barty. James took a deep breath before putting his lips back to his cigarette. Barty had introduced him to those.

"You know what? Fuck it, I'll do it. You're both so hot. When?" James looked in Barty's direction. Barty's eyes ran over James; mentally peeling his clothes away.

Barty checked his watch. "Ten minutes?" James laughed and smoke flew from his lips. James handed over the cigarette.

"The Slytherin dorms are quite far away. Shouldn't we get a move on then?" James smirked. Barty rolled his eyes, and he took a long drawl from the cigarette before crushing it against the floor of the astronomy tower.

"Allow me," Barty mocked as he opened the door for James. James ran his fingers along Barty's chest as he passed. Barty wasn't sure if he'd last very long if James and Evan were both involved.

It didn't take them long to slip into Barty's dormitory. Regulus's curtains were flung open, meaning he was out. Thank Merlin. Evan was lying in Barty's bed with his shirt already off. His top surgery scars were starkly pale against his tanned skin. "You came!" Evan smiled at James as he walked in. Barty shifted his weight as James locked the door with a flick of his wand. "Do you normally top him, James?" Barty's face flushed. He peaked towards James, who looked surprised. Right to the point, it seemed.