part-31

"You should leave me. I'm no-"
That's it Jungkook loose the control and smash his lips on elder's, kissing aggressively.

Taehyung stopped speaking the nonsense when he feel soft lips on his rough ones.

Jungkook, on the other hand, pour all his anger on Taehyung's lips, biting aggressively. The only word roaming in Jungkook's mind was 'leave' and without caring about elder's breath he continued chewing his lips letting his frustration out. As if warning Taehyung 'say that one more time and you'll see' by his lips on elder's one.

Due to the Deepness of the lips pressing on his, Taehyung forgot everything for a moment and start sucking younger's lips wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck. Both were out of oxygen but didn't wanted to let go. After alot of difficulty, both stop. Gasping, Jungkook look at elder whose lips were bleeding because of the roughness Jungkook put in the kiss.

Taehyung was leaning on Jungkook's shoulder, still on his lap, closing his eyes arms loosely wrapped around Jungkook's neck. while Jungkook just stare at elder with so many emotions.

It was there second kiss without counting the pressing of lips on unconscious Taehyung in hospital that day. When they both calmed down, Taehyung look at Jungkook as if realized what just happened.

"Don't ever say this again" Jungkook threatened the elder, wiping the blood from Taehyung's lips, who hiss when he feel finger on his wounded lip.

"Did it hurt? I'm sorry" Jungkook was cool as if the thing happened between them was causal. As if they do it daily. Taehyung was looking at Jungkook not knowing what?how?when?where the kiss came from.

But he felt different kind of emotion in the kiss they just shared. Something new. Something he didn't ever feel.
He did kiss his girlfriend several times but the kiss he shared a while ago was something which give a tingling sensation in his stomach. The feeling which he didn't want and want so bad at same time. Why Jungkook always have to make him feel things that he have never felt before.

"Kooks" Taehyung whispered

"Hmm?"

"Nothing" Taehyung wanted to ask. Ask so many things but nothing is making sense. His mind is still not functioning properly so he decided to keep his mouth shut

"Don't put pressure at your brain. Do you want to sleep? Come I'll give you medicine then take some rest" Jungkook said picking the elder and making him lay on the bed, taking pills from the bottle and making elder swallow them.
After that he picked a ointment and sat on the bed beside Taehyung who was looking at him with hooded eyes. Maybe he was under the influence of the drug he just swallowed or under the influence of some new emotion he just feel.

Jungkook gently start applying the cream on elder's lips with his finger. All the time elder was staring at him as if he was captivated. Not by the beautiful face. But captivated by the person Jungkook was. Slowly he close his eyes and drifted to sleep. Jungkook adjusted the duvet on elder and start caressing his hairs.

'i shouldn't have done this' Jungkook thought. He was scolding himself why did he loose control.

Like this a month passed. Sometimes Jungkook comforting Taehyung and sometimes scolding him. Now Taehyung's condition was a lot better. His hallucinations stopped and he start going to his company again. About Taehyung and Jungkook? Both were same but there was an addition of a new thing. After the kiss they shared, Taehyung start noticing the small things which he never did before. How his heart start beating in an  inhumane speed whenever Jungkook is around. Whenever Jungkook touch him. Whenever Jungkook stare in his eyes.

It's was already clear that how much Jungkook care for him but now he start feeling something new. He start feeling Jungkook's love for him in every gesture of younger. How he gently touch him. How he speak softly with him when for others he's a bomb. How he give everything to elder before asking. How he admire the elder. How his eyes spark whenever he is near elder. How for Jungkook, Taehyung is most important, his first priority. How Jungkook worship him as if he is his(jk) whole world. How Jungkook make him happy.
Realizing all these things had a huge impact on Taehyung.

On other hand Jungkook also noticed the changes. How Taehyung look at him fondly. How Taehyung's eyes stuck on his face little longer. How there causal skin ship change into a burning warmth. Seeing all this Jungkook was afraid, Afraid because he didn't wanted this. The thing in which there relation is turning, Jungkook doesn't wanted.

He didn't wanted taehyung to fall for him.

He is blaming himself for this. He is regretting entering in Taehyung's life again. He is regretting agreeing to Taehyung. He is regretting marrying Taehyung.

________________

A filler chapter. From now onward many things are going to change. Both in good and bad way😀

It was there second kiss. What about first? Did it happened in past?
🌟
🌟