part -4

At 7:00 pm kook entered the cafe and make his way towards receptionist.
"Hello sir how can I help you"said receptionist.
"Table for Mr.kim?"kook ask politely.
"Ohh wait a min " she said checking for reservation. And said"table no. 12 in second hall sir" she said and bowed.
Kook bow politely and left for the table.

When he enter the hall he start looking for table 12. When he spotted he make his way towards the table when he see the face of the person sitting there he froze in his steps. He open his mouth to say something but close it afterwards. His mind goes blank. After all he was seeing this person after ages but still the person sitting in front of him was most attractive and handsome man in the world.

Taehyung pov :

I was sitting in the cafe waiting for my date but my mind was struck on the talk with my girlfriend. How can I get married. Or why on the earth someone will agree to marry me after knowing that I have a girlfriend. and I will divorce him after sometime and marry my girlfriend . This is so frustrating. But I have to do it for my mom . I will not force him to marry me I will tell him everything. But what if he don't want to marry me. Then I will tell my mother about my girlfriend. Then again my mom will be sad . I just want my mom to be happy I will do anything to make her happy .
end of pov

Taehyung was busy in his thoughts when his eyes land on the person standing there like a statute in shock.
Tae gasps when he see him. There were many thoughts coming in his mind. This is the person my mom set for a date? Am I going to marry him? How can I tell him? He's still so beautiful. His thoughts broken when Jungkook slowly approach him and said a small HI slowly sitting in front of him.
Tae was still in shock but managed to utter a small hi in return.

There was an uncomfortable silence between both. Both don't know how to start a conversation both were nervous .
Taehyung cleared his throat and hesitantly said:
"So you are my date" said tae mentally scolding himself for asking a dumb question. Isn't it obvious that Jungkook is his date otherwise who will sit in front of some person.
" Yeah I guess" said Jungkook nervously.

Awkward silence

This time Jungkook broke the ice.
" Why are you nervous tae it's not like we are meeting for the first time or we are strangers . Are we?" Said Jungkook

" Yeah we are not strangers but its awkward. U know meeting after a long time " said Taehyung smiling nervously.

" Uff! You are still dumb tae" said laughing and continue:" look at your face like a puzzled monkey "

"How dare you call me monkey I'm most handsome CEO " said tae proudly.

" Yeah yeah hAnDSoME ceO " said Jungkook in a teasing manner.

Both start to laugh.
After sometime Jungkook said :
" Now tell me why are you here sitting for a blind date"

"My mom set it up for me " said tae  and sighs.
"So you are single. Umm I mean ahh you know what I'm talking about " said Jungkook hesitantly.

"Jungkook it's so complicated. No I'm not single " said tae getting nervous.

"It's okay tae relax you can tell me anything remember. Now take a deep breath and tell me . And forget about this date  and and all the things tell me as a friend like you always tell me in past . Hmm " said Jungkook softly

Taehyung take a deep breath and tell him everything.

" U know Jungkook I'm not forcing you are anything. You don't have to marry me okay. Just I'm struck in this situation and I don't want my mom to get upset " said tae in frustrating tone.

" It's okay tae I understand." Said Jungkook while getting up from his seat and goes towards tae wrapping his arms around tae who let his head on others shoulder calming down.

After sometime they broke the hug and Jungkook said:
" Don't worry tae everything will be fine okay and aunt will not be sad. Can I take time and answer you tomorrow?"

Taehyung was speechless? Surprised? Yeah he was.
After listening to everything Jungkook is asking for time?
Mean he will thought about marrying tae?
Knowing that he has a girlfriend?
Knowing that tae will not love him?
Knowing that after sometime they will get divorce?
Knowing that there will be nothing between them?
Just a fake marriage?

" Jungkook" said tae looking in other male's eye
"U don't have to do it just for me . I know we are friends but you don't have to do it " said softly looking in other's eyes.

" Tae I'm not forcing myself. It's just I don't believe in love or marriage thingy . So I'm not going to fall in love with someone in my whole life and about getting married? My parents are also happy and they like you so I will marry you . U know you are not that bad ." Said Jungkook trying to joke .

On the other hand tae feel more guilty after listening that Jungkook's parents like him.

"Jungkook about love ? Is it because I ..." Tae was saying in a serious tone but cutt of by Jungkook:
" Ah no no no it's not like that. I just don't feel like that "said Jungkook after he realized what tae was going to say .

"Ohh"was all Taehyung uttered.

" Tae you know you are Soo mean"said Jungkook in a serious tone.

After listening to this tae's mind filled with many thoughts. Why Jungkook is saying that he's mean
Does it is because he is selfishly asking for someone to get married to him?
Or is it because of past ?

He was in his thoughts when Jungkook said:
"Do you know why are you so mean?"

"No" said tae.

"You are so so so mean a big meanie because we are sitting here  almost from an hour and you didn't buy me anything to eat . You know I'm hungry from ages" said Jungkook with a big ass pout.

Tae unintentionally sighs in relief and laugh seeing other male pout so cutely.

" Soo what the big baby want to eat huh?" Said tae teasingly

Other sulk on being called a baby but oder happily.
They ate food and talk with each other happily about all these years they were apart from each other like besties which they are .

                     ------------------------------

🌟🌟