part -3

Next morning

Jeon Jungkook was sleeping peacefully hugging a pillow when his mother's voice wake him up.
"Jungkookie baby wake up come for the breakfast" said his mother shaking him
"5 min moma"said in sleepy voice.
"Come on baby wake up you are saying that from last 30 mins. Come on wake up now"said while snatching the pillow he was hugging.
He whine a little but wake up after saying a "meanie" with a pout.
" Go fresh up and come downstairs for breakfast I've prepared my baby's favorite food"said mrs.jeon kissing his forehead and left.
After sometime he came downstairs getting all fresh and saw his mom dad waiting for him at dinning. He approaches them and give a kiss on their cheeks with a good morning.
When they were finished with the breakfast he was ready to go to hospital when his mother stopped him.
"Kook baby listen"
"Yes mom"
"Today you have to meet your future partner. His mom called me last night saying that she arranged a date for both of you to know each other then we will proceed with this. Okay?"
" Ohh... Ok.. I guess. "Said kook
"I will send you the address of cafe and time" said mrs.jeon.
"And remember no one is forcing you if you don't like him just tell us okay baby" said his father who was seeing him getting nervous?
" I know dad" he said with a smile and left for hospital.

On the other side

Kim Taehyung woke up in the morning and went straight to his mother knowing very well that she will be sitting in the garden where she used to sit with his dad when he was alive. He went to his mom and saw her smiling which was very odd of her . After his father's death he didn't saw her smiling so genuinely.
"What happened to got my beautiful woman smiling like that" said tae
" Oh tae Good morning"said kissing his forehead " yeah I'm Soo happy today because my tae has finally said yes for marriage" said his mother while giggling.
Tae smile at her words and said " if that what make my lady happy I will marry everyday" said chuckling.
Mrs.kim also laugh at his words. She grab tae's hand and make him sit on the chair said
" You know what Ive already call and said my friend that you are ready for marriage" said excitedly and continue:"and I've already arranged a date for you . U know her son is amazing he's a famous doctor at very young age I like him alot he's such a sweetheart Ive always wanted him to be my son in law I'm so happy... " She was happily rambling but her son was froze after listening about date . He was sweating he decided to tell his mother about him already dating he opened his mouth but close it seeing her mother this much happy after 2 damn years .

He weakly smile at her and bid her good bye while she was excitedly going to tell this news to his other son and son In law.

He reaches the company and text his girlfriend to meet him at cafe.and start to check some files but his mind was completely mess.

On other side
Jungkook was on a round of hospital happily checking the patients and discipline as he was doctor and owner of the hospital.
He was giggling and making small jokes with his patients and staff . They all were admiring the boy but there was certain someone with him looking at him with heart eyes he was none other then his best friend "Burk"(random name)

Kang Burk:
He is Jungkook's best friend. They met each other at medical college. He has a crush on Jungkook and always care about him . Always do things to make him happy. And Jungkook share everything with him.

After they were done with the round they both made their way towards hospitals canteen.

"Burk my parents arranged a date for me " said kook while drinking banana milk .
As these words left his mouth the other male's heart drop in his stomach
" What how I mean why "said Burk with heavy eyes which Jungkook fail to notice. he was heartbroken the boy who he was crushing on was going on a date??
"Yesterday mom dad ask me if I was okay to get married so I say yes" said jk
"Married" was all Burk uttered.
" What happened to you " ask kook when he saw him busy in his thoughts.
Burk compose himself not wanting to expose himself in front of younger like than.
" Nothing I'm just sad" said Burk
"Why . Don't tell me you have a secret crush on me now I'm getting married so you will die" said jokingly but kook doesn't know that it was true Burk has a crush on him.
"Seriously . Me crushing on you hahahaha why are you joking . Why on the earth someone as handsome as me will crush on someone potato like you" said will faking a laugh while tears were flowing from his eyes. Kook thought tears are because of laughing hard.
Kook smack him and said : "oo mister who do you call potato the person sitting in front of you is the most beautiful person to ever exist" said while blowing his nails
" Yeah yeah beautiful like cow " said Burk
" I'm giving you 2 seconds to run " and Burk ran for his life with kook behind him giggling.

On other side

Kim Taehyung was waiting for his girlfriend at a cafe where they were supposed to meet . He was anxiously tapping his foot when a girl with red top came in his view gave him a peck and greet him

Han Laia:
Girlfriend of Taehyung.
She is in love with how tae love him
Is selfish girl always think about herself
Proudy

"What happened tae why you call me this urgently why are you looking worried" said Laia
"Let's get married"said tae still tapping his foot anxiously.
"What are you out of your mind "she yelled
"No I'm not out of my mind . It's time Laia it's time for us to get our relation to next level hmm?" Said tae
"Tae u know na what you are saying is impossible how can I marry you and we both agreed to take things slow know what happened"said Laia annoyingly
"Laia listen to me calmly okay. We are dating for 4 years now and we have liked each other from school then what's the matter." Said tae softly
" Tae u know that My parents will not agree they don't know about my relation and how can I directly talk to them about marriage" said Laia
" Laia baby my mom want me to get married even she had arranged a date for me today you know that I can't go against my mom she's my everything" saud tae
"Then what I am tae? Can't you wait for me" she said getting irritated
"Please Laia try to understand I will talk to your parents I will beg them please my mom is happy after so many time I will do anything for her please"said tae pleadingly.
" Tae I don't know what to say" said Laia
After arguing for an hour Laia said:
"Get married?"
" Seriously omg thank you my love I know you.." cut off by Laia :
" Get married to him tae . Get married to the one your mother is asking"said Laia
"What" tae ask in disbelief "what are you saying how can I ? I love u Laia"
" I know tae and I love you too listen to me okay will u?"
After listening a yes she continues:" listen tae just go and talk to the boy your mother had set for you and tell him everything if he agree to marry u then marry him and after my parents will agree then divorce him and we will get married okay?"
"What r u out of your mind how can I why will he agree?" Said tae
"Please tae this is the only option"said Laia
Tae sights.