part-41

Jungkook was moving back and forth in the hallway waiting for his husband to return home. He look at the clock for tenth time which was showing 2:34. He was worried. Where was his husband? Everytime elder go somewhere he always tell Jungkook where he was going when he will return. He tried calling elder but Taehyung's mobile was off. Waiting for further five minutes he decided to call laia. As elder doesn't have any friends and he didn't took driver with him also so he thought maybe laia will be a help.

He scrolled down his contact list searching for a particular number. At last he found the number. He dialed it and look at the screen which was showing ' calling smelly garbage '

"Who's it" Jungkook listened from the other side of phone

" Jungkook. Do you know where is Taehyung" Jungkook asked

"Ohh what a great day the great Jungkook is calling me"

" Cut the crap. Tell me if you know where is Taehyung"

"Ohh my boyfriend doesn't return home? Not his fault. Who wants to return home after a steamy $ ex with his girlfriend.  I think he will be in the same club in which we spend our evening together. Jungkook let me tell you, your husband is so hot in bed. I know you'll never be able to experience it. poor you-" cut off by Jungkook

"Just tell me the name of club" only Jungkook know that how much difficult it was for him to spill these words out. After listening to the name of the club he cut the call but was still staring at his phone.
His eyes filled with tears but they didn't dare to flow on cheeks.

As Jungkook reached the club he saw elder's car parked outside. He went towards the car, opening the door he found Taehyung sleeping with his head on the steering wheel.

"Taehyung" he shook Taehyung's shoulder but the elder didn't move from his place. He pushed elder off the steering on the seat.

Seeing Taehyung's condition he close his eyes for a minute.
His first three shirt buttons were undone, hair messy, eyes swelled, belt open and reeking of alcohol.

He took elder home. After placing him to bed he remove Taehyung's shoes who was sleeping like a dead man without any movement. After taking his shoes off he went to bring the towel to wipe the smell of alcohol and slight lipstick marks on elder's neck. Changing elders clothes he went to balcony, standing by the railing he look at the star filled sky while his star filled eyes were flowing tears.

He stare at his phone. Should he call Burk? No. Why troubling him this late. With this thought he throw the phone somewhere down. If it were before the confession Burk made, Jungkook would have surely went to Burk.

Standing for an hour more,  he went inside the room and lay on bed besides elder. His lift his hand unconsciously and was about to place it on elder's waist, cuddling him, but stopped his hand in midway, stare at elder's face for an minute then close his eyes back facing the elder.

In morning, Taehyung woke up with pain in his head. He tried to remember what happened yesterday and how he came home but remembered nothing. He move his eyes to the left and saw Jungkook sleeping with his back facing him. He pouted and pull Jungkook to himself and rest his own head on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook was not a heavy sleeper but since he slept only an hour left in morning, so he didn't woke up.

Taehyung got busy in his morning job which was admiring his husband's beautiful face. Like always, when his tracing fingers reached Jungkook's lips, Jungkook woke up looking in Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung,  when he saw Jungkook up, he leaned towards Jungkook's face replacing his finger with his lips which was on the mole under Jungkook's lip. Taehyung press his lips on the mole of Jungkook, which was under younger's lips and greeted

"Good morning" Taehyung said backing off. Jungkook opened his eyes which got closed the moment he felt elders lips on his skin and saw Taehyung was looking happy. Not like how he look everyday. Taehyung was looking happy and relieved.

Jungkook thought maybe it was because of yesterday night. Only if he know

"You look happy" he asked. His face neutral, devoid of any emotion

"Because i am. I'm the happiest in the world" Taehyung answered looking at Jungkook with soft eyes.

Jungkook get himself out of Taehyung's grip and leave the bed to go to washroom

Taehyung on the other hand, look at Jungkook's leaving figure with confusion. To Taehyung, he looked silent. He didn't argued nor cursed him for numbing his body. Not even kiss his forehead.

"Didn't even kiss me good morning" Taehyung pouted but close his eyes. The pain in his head which he forgotten seeing younger returned back.

Jungkook entered the room after taking shower and stand Infront of mirror. Taehyung jump from the bed and went behind younger. Jungkook look at Taehyung through the mirror and there eyes met. People say when the eyes of those two who love each other met, the only thing which is left in the world is the two lovers. Both got lost in each other's eyes. Taehyung in round black one's which hold more beautiful stars then sky and Jungkook in those dark brown one's which are deeper than pacific ocean.

Taehyung break the contact first and hugged Jungkook from behind. It was all new for Taehyung. He did touched Jungkook, kissed him, hug him, cuddle him, admire him before also. But this, looking at him after realizing the love he(tae) had for younger, touching him after realizing the love, kissing him after realizing the love was different. It was intense and Taehyung being sensitive can't bear it. Taehyung's heart was beating faster then bullet train. His eyes got filled with tears. He hide his face in Jungkook's neck trying to control himself.

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung's hand which were on his own waist. This touch was not like fireworks, was not like the one which turn the music on for the frogs in his stomach to dance.

It was only bringing water in his eyes and weight on his heart.

After taking minutes for calming himself down, Taehyung begin

" Come with me in evening "

"Hmm?" Jungkook questioned

" Come with me" Taehyung said his face pressing to Jungkook's neck.

"Where"

"Somewhere" Jungkook felt Taehyung's lips moving on his neck as he said this.

_________________________

I'll update fast as I'm free for somedays.

Q: what is the best place to watch sunset?
Tell me so i start writing next chapter 😅