part-39

It was morning both the man were laying on bed but only one was sleeping. Other was laying on the top of him, admiring his husband. Taehyung trace Jungkook's lips with his finger who was busy sleeping after being tired by gasping for breath yesterday night. Jungkook was so overwhelmed by the kiss. who will not be when the man who you love for straight more than ten years will kiss you. It was like Jungkook's life got completed. As if his soul got peace. As if he got the peace of all the nights he cried himself to sleep. As if his unrequited love got completed. He knows that Taehyung doesn't love him but for him, who longed for this day. It's enough for him. He doesn't need anything anymore.

Jungkook squirmed in sleep when he feel fingers on his eyes. Opening his eyes he saw Taehyung who was caressing his nose now with a smile on his face, not minding the opened eyes of younger

" Why you hate me and my sleep" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung who was in his own world.

"I don't hate you" Taehyung said now his hands traveling to Jungkook's neck.

"Can I know the reason why prince Taehyung woke his peasant Jungkook up" Jungkook asked sarcasticly, his lips stretched till ears

"You are so handsome" Taehyung said and adjusted on younger's body who winced at the numbness of his body. Bearing a build up man on your body every night is no joke.

"And why are you so heavy"

"Ask yourself who make dozens of pancakes, bulgogi, bibimbap, less spicy kimchi for me everyday" Taehyung said hiding his face in Jungkook's neck, rubbing his nose.

"That's for you to be healthy" Jungkook said and unknowingly his hand went to Taehyung's shoulder, hugging him unknowingly.

After relaxing for sometime, Jungkook spoke

"Get up Ive to make breakfast"

"I also have to make. Did I said that 'get up'" Taehyung imitate Jungkook

"Did anyone ask you to prepare" Jungkook said

" Did anyone ask you to prepare" Taehyung questioned back

" I do it for my husband" Jungkook smirked

" So, I also do it for my husband" Taehyung said tightening his arms around Jungkook, squeezing him

"Ahhh- idiot leave" Jungkook said but arms tighten more

" No" Taehyung's head was pressed on Jungkook's chest and arms around his shoulder's.

"I'm saying it for last time leave me" Jungkook said putting pressure on last words

"Otherwise" Taehyung dared back. Jungkook raise his eyebrow at elders courage

"Taehyung" jungkook said in husky voice sending shivers to Taehyung's spine

Taehyung pull his head up from the chest looking at Jungkook. Jungkook raise his hand placing it on elder's forehead he tucked some of taehyung's hairs behind his ears, leaning forward. Taehyung was lost in black diamonds of Jungkook, which people call eyes.

Jungkook keep leaning forward untill his breath was hitting Taehyung's face.
Taehyung close his eyes, his little mind expecting alot of things but the next second he found himself pushed on the bed with a weight on the top of him. He opened his eyes to see Jungkook sitting on his abdomen laughing. His laugh bringing life to room as well as Taehyung's heart.
Jungkook kept laughing while Taehyung kept staring.

Jungkook said some words which went deaf to Taehyung's ears as he was still in the daze of his husband's laughter. The most comforting sound he ever listened.  Taehyung don't know what Jungkook is blabbering, he just kept staring at the most handsome man sitting on his abdomen . After saying something which Taehyung doesn't understand Jungkook leaned in pressing a soft kiss on his forehead before disappearing in the washroom.

Jungkook came back after fifteen minutes, getting ready for the day and saw Taehyung still in the position in which he had left him.

Jungkook look at him, motioning 'are you not going to get up' with his eyes. But didn't get any reaction. He shook his head and went Infront of the dressing.

Taehyung keep staring at Jungkook who was applying lotion on his hands. With his smile showing his front teeth and creepy eyes.

Jungkook was looking at his husband from the mirror who was giving him creepy eyes. Shooking his head he made his way downstairs.

Jungkook was sitting on dinning table waiting for his husband to bring his breakfast who was still in kitchen when he saw his husband coming with breakfast. Taehyung sat on the chair next to him and they start eating. Well, Jungkook start eating. The other one was busy counting his husband's bites. In between the bites, Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's thigh, caressing it. Due to the sudden action Jungkook choke on food, coughing badly. Taehyung's one hand immediately went behind Jungkook's back, rubbing, while other hand made his way towards Jungkook's mouth so Jungkook can spill the food out.

"Why are you behaving like a creepy man since morning" Jungkook whispered once he was done gulping the food

"When I behave like that" Taehyung pouted, backing off, he start eating his food.

Taehyung was sitting in his office. His legs placed on table, head resting on chair. Looking at dozens of files placed on table. He wanted to work but his mind is not ready to push Jungkook out of it. From the time he has entered the building he is lost. Lost in his husband's eyes, lost in his husband's smile, lost in his husband's face.
Successfully wasting five working hours he made his way towards his husband's hospital. He wanted to see his husband. He can't control now.

Taehyung entered Jungkook's cabin only to see younger sitting on the chair looking at a file with full concentration. Taehyung went towards him and push the chair back , making space for him to stand between the table and chair.

"Why are you here" Jungkook asked frowning

"To see you" Taehyung said parting Jungkook's legs who let his husband do whatever he wants

" Correction, to make me uncomfortable with your creepy gaze" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Very bad, even if it make you uncomfortable I'm not going to change it. And don't call it creepy. It's my love" Taehyung said as he placed himself on Jungkook's lap. His legs sidewise on Jungkook's lap while his head placed on Jungkook's chest, wrapping his arms around Jungkook. Taehyung's back was facing the table.
Listening to 'love' Jungkook felt thousands of frogs jumping in his stomach but he shook it off.

" Now tell me why are you here" Jungkook asked as his hands were on Taehyung's hairs

"To see you" Taehyung said closing his eyes listening to younger's heart beat which was beating for him but he is too naive to realize it

"I'm busy right now. Exactly after fifteen minutes I've to perform a surgery" Jungkook told Taehyung

"Did you eat" Taehyung asked

"No. Burk is gone to take food" Jungkook said

"Why are you eating with him. You should have called me. I would have bought food and we both have eaten it like a beautiful family"

"What's with you today" Jungkook asked Taehyung. Taehyung was going to narrate another dramatic story but the door opened and Burk came with food

"Here's th- " Burk stopped when he saw Taehyung sitting on Jungkook's lap

Jungkook said Taehyung to get up but the elder didn't even move an inch. Burk came with food and place it on the table.

"Taehyung are you standing up" Jungkook asked in his extra sweet tone and Taehyung got to know that it's last string of Jungkook's patient. Taehyung stood up.

"Okay I'm going. You both eat. I'll back in hour " Jungkook said and went out

Burk was about to stop but since the day he had confessed to younger. There's a lot of things changed between them. So he let Jungkook walk out quietly. Turning back he found Taehyung glaring at him.

____________________________

You guys have such a liar author.

A boring chapter. Please bear with it and sorry for updating late. I'll update next chapter tomorrow.