part-18

When they reached parking Jungkook immediately unlock his car and opened the front seat door he loose his grip on Taehyung who was hugging him, his arms around Jungkook neck and legs wrapped around Jungkook's waist but Taehyung tighten his hold.

"We reached tae now sit straight" Jungkook said but Taehyung nuzzled his face more in Jungkook's neck as a reply.

"Please Taehyung I'm begging you" Jungkook said trying to convince Taehyung but who are we talking about

"I wannaaaa sit on your laaap seat is hardddd" Taehyung said in drunk voice

After seeing that the stubborn man is not going to listen to him Jungkook sat on driver seat with Taehyung still in his arms and start the engine of the car.

"Why are you Soo stubborn tae what if police stop us at signal then what we will do huh?" Jungkook said softly

"They will not arrest the famous Doctor now do they?" Taehyung said in sleepy voice

"What if we got in some accident" as Jungkook said these words Taehyung pulled his head back from Jungkook's neck and gently slap him on his lips

"Rubbish" said Taehyung and then go back again in hiding in his husband's neck while Jungkook chuckled at him
And start stroking his hairs.

"Strawberry man?" Taehyung called out it took whole 10 seconds for Jungkook to realize that whome the elder is calling but he sighs remembering that he is the one

"What" Jungkook asked pressing his lips in a thin line

"I want strawberry ice cream" Taehyung said but it seemed like he was talking in his sleep

"At this time?" Jungkook said with a frown looking at the time which was showing 2:46

"Hmm"

"How about we will have it tomorrow" Jungkook suggested but got a bite on his neck in return he gasped and immediately pulled the brakes.

After 7 minutes of arguing and 5 more bites on neck he start driving towards the ice cream parlour

After roaming almost all the ice cream places of Seoul he didn't found any.

He again tried to convince Taehyung but seeing the pout on his husband's face he failed. He promised to give all the happiness to Taehyung it's just a small ice cream.

So he immediately called the manager of Taehyung's favorite ice cream parlour and ordered him to open his parlour. Obviously whole Seoul is the fan of the youngest and famous Doctor so it was not the big deal. He had his connections in all parts of Korea. Moreover, by receiving huge amount of money all the manager of ice cream shops in city were about to open there shops even if it was for everyday.

When the waiter bought ice cream for them. Taehyung was still on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook thanked the waiter after paying huge amount as a apology.

"Wake up tae ice cream arrived" Jungkook said patting elder's back.

But elder just whinnied in return

Jungkook put the spoonful on elders lips which he taste but after saying 'its cold' he refused eating. Jungkook sighs and keep the ice cream aside.

After reaching home Jungkook took Taehyung to there room and remove his shoes after wiping his feet with towel. He changed elder's shirt as he was getting disturbed by the strong smell of alcohol and it was also irritating Jungkook.

Jungkook lay beside Taehyung who immediately pulled him close nuzzling his face in younger's neck and both doze off. It was already morning when they both went to Dreamland.

At 8 am Jungkook opened his eyes and saw a figure laying on top of him. Waking up like this, having the love of his life snuggled in his arms was all Jungkook needed. It was like he got everything he wished for but he only wished for Taehyung to be his. Taehyung is his everything. When the thought of leaving him someday crossed his mind he tightly held Taehyung pressing him more into his body.
Due to the tight hold around him Taehyung groaned and start moving, Jungkook when realize he immediately loosen the grip. Taehyung was still laying on top of him.
After sometime Taehyung spoke:
"Are you not going to scold me today" Taehyung asked face still nuzzled in younger's neck, Jungkook can feel the movement of Taehyung's lips on his neck.

"Why will I scold my baby" Jungkook questioned, inside his mind he know the reason but still he decided to tease him

"I'm heavy or I'm laying on top of you or you are not able to breath or you are getting late for hospital or you will kill me if I will not get up. That's what you say to me daily. Don't you?" Taehyung said now Jungkook can feel Taehyung's lips pouting.

Jungkook smiled before saying:
"I wont scold you from now on for laying on top of me" Jungkook said and Taehyung immediately pulled his head back from the neck and stare  at Jungkook with wide eyes asking 'are you serious' with eyes. Jungkook move his head up and down indicating yes.

Taehyung start leaning in towards Jungkook face. Jungkook was staring at him but he(jk) didn't feel uncomfortable, shocked, panicked. He know his husband more than his own self.

____________________

🌟