part-21

A week later
Everything was going perfect between the couple. They both came close and unknowingly became extra clingy. Now seeing them stick together was nothing new. After coming from office the first thing Taehyung do was hugging his husband which continue for almost 2 hours. After a lot of arguments and scolding from Jungkook he would changed his clothes. Eating from Jungkook's hand if the younger came late from the hospital he starve himself untill younger come and feed him with his own hands. Jungkook was no better. He spoiled the elder by agreeing to his tantrums. If Taehyung want to eat food cooked by Jungkook then Jungkook will cook him food. If Taehyung want Jungkook to carry him around the house then Jungkook will carry him. If Taehyung want Jungkook to buy him anything at anytime Jungkook will buy him without any other thought.

It was like: Taehyung wants? Taehyung gets!

Sometimes insecurities kick Taehyung like a bullet train so he asked Jungkook

"I am bothering you right" Taehyung question

"Nonsense. I'll give you everything you want before you even wanted it" and the tone of Jungkook while saying it was enough for Taehyung to shut his mouth

They both now can't sleep without each other. If Jungkook has night shifts in hospital then Taehyung either wait for the younger at home all the night or would come to the hospital along with his husband.

Clingy right? But it was causal for them. It was like the teen Taehyung and Jungkook from past were back in present.
Hugging your bestie is right. Right?
Cuddling with bestie is right. Right?
Sharing small kisses on cheeks,nose and neck with bestie is right. Right?
Missing your bestie every second is right. Right?

They are besties. Right?
It is right?

It was the day when the couple got to know that Taehyung's hyungs were coming back to Korea after years. Almost whole Korea was excited by the news of the famous actor Kim seokjin and his husband the owner of production house returning back.

Kims arranged a big party at there mansion.

Taehyung's relation with laia was also going well. when she got to know about the party she asked Taehyung to take her for shopping. (Like bro who in the fuc*king hell invited you bitch! )

Taehyung was busy with the arrangements so he just handed her the card.

Right now Taehyung was sitting in the hall with Jungkook's head on his lap waiting for the Kim couple to arrive.

"Don't you want to go for shopping?" Taehyung asked Jungkook whose face was nuzzled in Taehyung's waist

Jungkook just shook his head

"Why? I mean everyone want new clothes for parties and functions" Taehyung said as laia always wanted new dresses for even breathing. (like bro today I've to breath so I need new dress for it.) (Ignore me but today I'm hating laia so much😮‍💨)

"I already have so many and moreover, I'll leave the party early because I've a night shift" Jungkook answered

"Whyyyy noooooo I'll be bored without you. Can't you skip one day. It's not like anyone is going to question you. You yourself is the owner" Taehyung whinnied

"No one will question me but I love my patients too much to ditch them" Jungkook stated

"But you love me more" Taehyung pouted

"Say's who?" Jungkook teased rubbing his own head on elder's waist

"You are Soo bad. Don't go please"

"Why? There will be everyone present. Your hyungs, jiminie, yoongi hyung, Auntie(tae's mom) mom, dad, reporters, waiters, cleaners an--" interrupted by Taehyung

"Shut it. You won't be there" Taehyung whispered

"There will be laia" Jungkook whispered back. His intention was not to make Taehyung sad but.

Taehyung's mind was empty of words his heart almost stopped beating. The hand that was caressing younger's thigh stopped in middle.

Awkward silence

"I'm sorry " both whispered at the same time

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you " Jungkook said trying to ease the environment

"No it's okay. I'm the one who should be sorry. I hurt you in the past and I know I'm hurting you now again.
I'm sorry
Sorry for everything
Sorry for the pain I caused you
I'm so bad and I know my apology can't chang--" interrupted by Jungkook

"When I said that I don't fuc*king need your explanation, when I said that I'm okay with everything going on, I myself agreed then why the hell are you pissing me off" Jungkook said getting angry by the fact that elder is making himself bad in the whole thing.

"I just causally said that your damn girlfriend will be there so you'll not be bored but your dumb brain is tired of functioning. Assh*le." Jungkook snapped at Taehyung who nervously was finding ways to calm his hot headed husband down. Jungkook move his head to opposite side still laying on his husband's lap, and close his eyes.

And Taehyung? Well, he was afraid to even breath heavily.

___________________

🌟