part -32

The sound of birds chirping was being heard in the room but it didn't affect the couple sleeping on the bed peacefully. They both were sleeping without the care of world in each other arms. Birds got success in waking up the elder one who nuzzled his head in younger's neck who was sleeping under him. Taehyung frowned when his eyes fall on the clock saying 10:38. While frowning Taehyung looked down at younger who was still sleeping. It was unusual. Jungkook always wake up early. Shrugging off, Taehyung decided to wake the younger.

Smirking weirdly, Taehyung start licking Jungkook's face. Starting from Jungkook's chin he licked upward till younger's cheek bone. Jungkook being not-so-heavy sleeper squirm, opening his eyes. Looking at the his crazy husband's weird smirk.
When Taehyung saw that younger has not realized what Taehyung was doing, he leaned again licking Jungkook's jaw. Jungkook's eyes widened looking at elder. After 2 minutes of looking at elder and processing what is happening Jungkook shouted

"YOU DOGGGGG. EWWW" Jungkook start wiping his face making a crying face when Taehyung start laughing.
He kicked Taehyung off from his body.

"EWW. DISGUSTING" Jungkook whinnied wiping his jaw with his hands and then wiping his hands with Taehyung's cloths

"So it's disgusting. Huh?" The man with weird smirk asked coming closer to Jungkook

"Yes EWWW" and in another moment Jungkook was hunted down by the tiger who was busy sucking Jungkook's cheeks.

"Is it disgusting now?" Saying so Taehyung again start sucking Jungkook's cheeks.

"AHHHH- " Taehyung screamed when he felt someone or we say Jungkook kick his balls. He immediately stopped his act and let go of younger, curling up like a ball, putting his hand on his own mouth stopping from screaming.

" You should have listened to me" Jungkook said rolling his eyes, pulling his duvet he closed his eyes back facing Taehyung who was struggling to breath

" Why you are so ahhh heartless. Are you jealous of my precious balls. Always hitting, hitting and hitting." Taehyung said more like cried but it didn't affect his husband. Jungkook didn't even moved from his place.

" Are you even listening" Taehyung asked but got no response

Taehyung poked Jungkook's back.

"Whyyyy" Jungkook whinnied slapping Taehyung's hand away

" Why are you being so lazy today. Don't you have to get up? Your precious, beloved, Darlings will be missing you" Taehyung said hatred clear in his voice.

" Whattt " Jungkook asked in sleepy, annoyed voice, eyes closed.

" you love them like they are your husbands instead of me. You should only lov- I mean focus on me, only care for me but your patients are your sweet babies" Taehyung complained poking fingers on Jungkook's back.

"Tae I'm sleepy if you speak one more word then you will find yourself hanged upside down and I have a night shift " man with close eyes said and his voice was enough for sending chills to his husband.

Taehyung kept his mouth shut for next 10 minutes

"Now you have to wake up. I'm going to make breakfast for you"
yes you read it right. TAEHYUNG. KIM TAEHYUNG. Taehyung is going to make breakfast for his husband. It all started when Jungkook bring a box with him from hospital with red rice cakes inside it. After eating the whole box himself Jungkook told elder that its his (jk) favorite food which his bestie Burk made with his own hands. From the next day Taehyung woke up early in the morning and took a half- sleeped Mrs Kim with him to kitchen so that she can make Taehyung learn how to made red rice cakes .After learning for a week and messing 4 times, finally he succeeded in making. So after that it was routine for Taehyung to wake up early and make breakfast for Jungkook. When his(tae) hyungs got to know that Taehyung entered kitchen for making breakfast for someone. They all teased him. But it didn't stopped Taehyung.