Chapter 5

As the day progressed I met some more Merformers, shockwave, soundwave, predaking, and some vehimers. They didn't really interact with me, more reporting to Megatron and I heard their names in conversation. As time drags on I start to get bored, but I try not to show it, but I quickly peel up as I realize, the animals are still at home, and pepper hasn't had her bottle in hours, poor thing is probably starving! As I worry silently I feel a claw tap my shoulder, I jump and Megatron raises a brow at me "why are you so tense all the sudden? You did not act this way before." He states, and I sigh, would he even care? Worth a shot I guess.. "I have animals at home, and one of them is an otter that still needs formula, and there are other animals in my care that I need to take care of.." I explained with a worried tone, he nods

          "I see.... Well I suppose I could take you, on ONE condition." He says firmly. I nod, wanting to get back to the animals "I will let you go to feed them, every day, BUT, you must always return and tell NO ONE. If you do, I will KILL you immediately." He growls threateningly, I gulp and nod "understood.." I say quietly. He gives a curt nod and picks me up swimming out of the cave at a fast pace.

In no time we are at the beach front of my house, I nod at him as he sets me down "thank you.." I say quietly, Megatron just gives a curt nod. I walk to my house, when I open the door, Thunder immediately runs out and nudges me, I chuckle "I know, I've been away for awhile, yeah?" I walk in the house and feed everyone, Pepper was ecstatic to be fed. Lionel was grumpy as always. I just chucked as I make sure they all have clean water and food. Then, I go upstairs, and get my waterproof bag, putting the underwater speaker in there, along with some food from downstairs, then head back out to the beach.

Megatron is sunning himself on a rock, as I approach I notice that he is sleeping. I chuckle softly and sit by him carefully so i don't wake him. The sun feels nice and I can't help but doze off as well.

Megatron pov:

          I feel a small weight on my stomach, I open my eyes slowly and notice the human asleep on me. I raise a brow but don't move her at first, I notice she has a bag with her so I open it, being quiet because I do not feel like dealing with a human's nagging, as I open the bag nothing seems out of place, nor do I see any weapons. None that I recognize anyway. I close the bag and pick the human up, carrying her back to the base.

     Upon arrival I noticed that she is still sleeping, it figures I suppose... she has been awake for quite a while. Ugh, what is this feeling? Empathy? No, I refuse to turn soft for such an insignificant being such as her. She is nothing but a pet. I scowl at her as I carry her to the medbay, dropping her off along with her bag, knockout notices her sleeping and just nods to me, understanding the assignment.

     I leave and go back to my throne room, sitting down. Starscream comes in not long after "if I may ask my lord, where did you take the human?" He asked, I scoff and roll my eyes "her home so she could feed her blasted pets." I say brushing off the topic. He nods and scurries off to who knows where, probably to plot against me as usual. Sometimes I question why I keep him around.

Y/n pov:

         I wake up on the counter of the medbay, knockout cleaning his scales. He notices me and smirks "ah, y/n, perfect timing to wake up. Could you get this spot on my back? I can't quite reach it." I chuckle, stretching as I yawn. "Sure... you really like your scales huh?" I ask as he hands me the cleaning tool. He smirks and shrugs "what can I say? I love the way I look, and I like to keep it maintained." The little gills on the sides of his head point upward and he says this. I chuckle "I see" I say as I clean the spot he told me about.

      After I finish Starscream comes in, looking smug and annoying as usual. "So the little fleshy was homesick?" He asked mockingly. I roll my eyes and ignore him for once, deciding to watch knockout organize his tools instead. I can hear Starscream growl as he approaches me, "are you ignoring me?" He snarls, I raise a brow at him, "no. I was simply not replying to your mockery." I say flatly. He rolls his eyes, "whatever." I shrug and start to feel a little hungry.

After awhile I finally open my bag and get some deli meat out, nibbling on a slice. Knockout raises a brow at me but says nothing, Starscream refuses to look at me, dead set on ignoring my existence. Breakdown comes in and smiles a little as he sees me "hey y/n. What cha got there?" He asked curiously, I smile at him "just a little deli meat, want some?" I offer him a slice of the roast beef, he takes it with surprising tentativeness, tilting his head "sure" he pops it in his mouth and chews it slowly tilting his head a little.

"Is this a type of fish?" He asked as he finished, I chuckled "no it's called roast beef, it comes from cows." I explained, he nods as he takes in the information. Knockout comes over as well "so you eat this regularly?" He asked as he picked up a slice and looks it over with curiosity and interest. I nod, "yeah, most humans eat meat as a part of their diet." I explained, knockout puts the slice in his mouth, a bit more hesitantly than Breakdown did, but he nods as he chews. "This is pretty good, for human food."
I chuckled "glad you like it."

    After awhile Starscream comes over, still ignoring me he tries a slice. He doesn't say anything as he does, then goes through my bag, and takes out the box of popsicles I had brought and raised a brow, finally acknowledging me "what I'm primus name are these?"