Chapter 7

He raises a brow at me "what did you just call me?" He asked, but the snappy tone faded slightly. "I keep hearing people call you 'screamer' so I thought you'd like a change of pace." I say simply with a shrug.

Starscream is silent a moment then scoffs, "whatever... y/n." He snaps. I smile a bit, it's the first time he's called me by my name.

One of the vehimers comes in and picks me up, carrying me out, I don't struggle since I know it would be useless. He brings me to the throne room and sets me down on the arm of the throne where Megatron is.

      Megatron nods to the mer that brought me, and doesn't even spare me a glance. I feel slightly irritated at this, and the fact that he hurt Starscream so ignore him as well. He seems to notice this, and I can feel him starting at me.

       "Are you going to say anything or just sit there ignoring me?" He growls a bit annoyed, I just raise a brow at him, and remain silent as I cross my arms. I feel him pick me up by the collar of my shirt, like how you would hold a kitten. "Do not forget your place here PET." He snaps at me, baring his sharp teeth.

      I narrow my eyes in defiance, but as I try to think of a snappy comeback, he growls into my ear "and do not forget about your precious little pets." He growls in an almost threatening manner. I pause, and get extremely pissed. "You can threaten ME all you want, but you will NOT threaten anyone who I care for." I growl at him in the same tone that he did me.

He stares at me for a moment and is silent debating something internally. "I could kill you and you have the audacity to speak to me in such a manner?" He growled in disbelief. I nod "yeah." I snap flatly back. He stares at me and growls louder, then sets me down on his shoulder, "...you have my respect human..." he mutters and glares at me. I crack a little smile at that, and lean my head against his neck.

I feel him tense at the touch but he slowly relaxes "....don't get used to this." He grumbled as he gently rubbed my back with one of his fingers. I subconsciously melted into the touch, relaxing completely. It's been awhile since I've slept, I actually don't remember the last time I've been this comfortable and relaxed around someone. Megatron seems to notice this and smirks.

     "Is the little pet enjoying themselves?" He purrs, making his neck vibrate, I grumble and bury my head into his neck. He chuckles, seeming amused. "Oh shut it..." I muttered as I teeter between the waking world and sleep.

        Just as I am about to fall asleep, a loud crash is heard, and the entrance is broken down by a group of Merformers whom I don't recognize, Megatron immediately stops rubbing my back and I grumble slightly as he snatches me off his shoulder. "Optimus.." he snarls at the red blue and white mer, and said mer growls back "Megatron.. put the human down." Megatron just laughed and smirks "make me Prime." With that, I am tossed to the side as a battle is unleashed in the room.

Starscream, though still wounded is fighting a thin blue mer who looks to be female. Knockout is fighting a yellow and black mer who looks younger than the others. Breakdown is engaging in battle against two mers, a green large one and a white, red and green streaked on who is slightly smaller.

As the battle continues knockout, gets, well, knocked out. (I'm sorry I know bad pun) and the yellow one grabs me, and chirps, then swims out at a fast pace, the others soon following and I can hear Megatron roar in rage.

~time skip because I'm lazy~

They bring me to a well lit cove, inside of a cave. I'm set down on dry land for once and the large red and blue mer, Optimus, comes up to me. "I'm Optimus Prime, leader of the automers, what is your name human?" His tone is baritone, stern, but at the same time, it seemed reassuring and gentle. "...I'm y/n L/n."

(Hello!! Sorry this took so long, had a lot of writers block and caca, and while I'm here I'd like to explain: when soundwave drugged you with his venom it allowed you to breath underwater and on land. Sorry i didn't explain that sooner, and I will probably apologize a lot lol. And if you see: () those are my lil notes during the story. Anyway, hope ya enjoyed the chapter, ik it was short but I felt like we had a lot of lore packed in there, anyway, see ya!) 💖💖

 Anyway, hope ya enjoyed the chapter, ik it was short but I felt like we had a lot of lore packed in there, anyway, see ya!) 💖💖