Chapter 6 - The Leaky cauldron

Pov - Percy

I am standing on the sea shore right now. I can't go by plane. Zeus would kill me. He is really fond of me. Note the sarcasm.

So I have to go to Europe through water and from there I have to take the Knight bus. Whatever that means. Mom told me she contacted an old friend who will take me to The leaky cauldron. It's in London. And I have to go on train from London to Hogwarts.

Chiron told me that if I get into the sea and ask for help the sea will help. I stepped into the sea, closed my eyes and said "I want to go to Europe in two days." I opened my eyes. Nothing happened. Then a boat appeared.

Wait. A boat.

Is my father messing with me.

If I go to Europe from America in a boat I will reach Hogwarts only on next year September first. Damn it. I am screwed.

I climbed onto the boat and started rowing the boat. Suddenly a wave lifted the boat quite high and started moving faster. And when I say fasted, I mean faster.

Initially the speed made me dizzy and I closed my eyes in fear. But when I slowly opened my eyes and the view was..... Amazing.

"Whohoooooo" I screamed the hell out of me. I opened my arms and closed my eyes and enjoyed the sea breeze. Sea has always felt like home to me. Every Montauk trip with my mom, it would feel like the sea is calling me towards it.

Maybe the fact that I am a son of Poseidon is the reason.

The view in front of me was..... Beautiful. Everywhere I look I can see water. The blue colour of the ocean is soothing. The breeze just makes me calm. The sun started to set. The boat was still going fast.

When it started to get dark, I decided to get some sleep.

..............

I woke up after I a really weird honk. Why am I hearing a truck in the middle of the ocean? That's when I noticed I was on a seashore.

"Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard just stick out your wand hand, step on board, and we can take you anywhere you want to go. My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor this morning."

I looked at him. He was wearing a purple uniform. And the busy was standing in the seashore.

"Wait. How did the bus come into a beach? And why can't others see this bus?" Yeah a bus not a truck.

"The knight bus can come anywhere kid as long as it on land. We can't cross the sea."

"How come others don't see this double ducker bus?" Dose mist help the wizarding world to hide themselves too?

"'Oo the muggles? Now they Don' listen properly, do they? Don' look properly either. Never notice nuffink, they don'. Now you are Perseus Jackson?"

"Just Percy please."

"Booking made by Sally Jackson to drop Perseus Jackson at The leaky cauldron in London."

"Yeah. That's me." I said mom told me the Knight bus will pick me up.

"Hop on kid."

I climbed the bus while Stan took my trunk. Yes! A freaking trunk. Mom told me Wizards use trunk instead of suitcase. Weird.

I already had my ticket. Mom gave to me. She also paid for it. The currency here is still confusing to me. I say on one of the bedsteads.

The bus had a poster saying Have u seen this wizard? The guy was screaming on mute. Wait the pictures... they... I rub my eyes to confirm it. And it's official that I am hallucinating. How can pictures move!