•The Concert•

Kismet and Branch started walking in as the crowed cheered so loud they had to put some speakers up so they could hear them.

While they were performing, he hoped the most was to see Floyd in the crowed and thats where Boom saw him.

Boom: (POV) I was so excited to see Floyd in the crowed the only reason i saw him was because of his magenta eyes and his beautiful strawberry white streaked colored hair and it looked like he had makeup on. I started to signal Branch to let his brothers on stage, he understood the assignment and signaled them to come up stage. When I saw Floyd so excited my eyes started to have hearts on them and my cheeks were burning up but i didnt care.

Floyd: (POV) I WAS SO EXCITED!!!! I WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO GO ON STAGE AGAIN I WAS SO HAPPY! I WAS SO HAPPY THAT I ALMOST EXPLODED IN A SUGAR RUSH APOCALYPSE!!!! Tho I did realize Boom looked at me, but I just was too excited to care! As i sprinted to the stage, oh boy did Poppy and Viva gave me a super sweet and energetic drink!

Poppy and Viva were hiding behind stage as they were going to drink their super energetic sugar candy milkshake, when they realized it was less sweet then usual they realize they gave Floyd the wrong milkshake! As they peek out seeing how energetic Floyd was but defintly enough to make him look like he was wide awake. Poppy and Viva both looked at eachother with their father as all 3 of them panicked!!

When the show ended, Kismet and Brozone was walking out backstage when Floyd's head started hurting so was his legs, hands, neck, basically his whole body!

Branch looked over and so did his brothers.

Branch: Uhhhh Floyd you ok?

John dory: Are you ok bro?

Floyd: My head hurts.. I dont feel so good-

Before he could even finish his sentence he colapsed.

Brozone: FLOYD!!! ( All shocked )

When boom turn around as he saw Floyd falling he immeditally catched him bridal style, with him, his friends, and brozone shocked.

Poppy: OMG IS HE OK?!!! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!!

Viva: No its mine!!

As all the boys looked over to Poppy and Viva confused and shocked.

Clay: What do you mean?

Poppy: You see.. Uhhh....

Viva: (drinks a super energetic drink and breathes in) WE MAY OR NOT GAVE FLOYD A SUPER ENERGETIC DRINK ON ACCIDENT BUT THE ONE WE GAVE HIM WAS ACTUALLY OURS AND THE LABLES WERE SWAPPED SO WE DIDNT KNOW WE GAVE HIM OURS AND THEN WE DIDNT REALIZE TILL WE DRINK THE ONE THAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GIVE HIM!! WE ARE SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY 😭😭😭😭!!!!!!

Viva's sugar rush dies and she falls asleep on the ground.

Poppy: What she said... Eheh.....

Brozone: ...

Brozone: YOU GAVE HIM WHAT?!!!!!

But then Clay remembers he was pranking people by swapping lables and he remembered the cup Poppy gave Floyd and the cup they were holding was one of the 2 cups he swapped the lables of. As Clay starts to sweat.

Branch: Clay...

Clay: IM SORRY 😭😭😭😭

While Brozone was scolding Clay, Kismet decided to take care of Floyd until they stopped.

Boom: (POV) I was carrying Floyd bridal style to the medical room and not gonna lie he was cute, as i layed him down i stared at him for a few seconds then putted a blanket over him.

Trickee: Do you like him?

Boom: Huh?

Hype: He said do you like him?

Boom: H-huh???? (says flustered)

Ablaze its so obvious you like him I meanyou zoneded out about 3 times.

Boom: I guess your right.

Hype: Dont worry man!

Trickee: He will be alll yours.

Boom: Thanks guys

Floyd starts to wake up

Floyd: Huh??.. OW!

Boom: Are you ok?!

Floyd: Im fine... Ow those side affects from Velvet and Veneer hurts a lot!

Hype: Has some water!

Floyd: Thanks Hype (Drinks water)

Brozone comes in

Branch: I think Clay, Poppy, and Viva has something to say.

Clay, Poppy, and Viva: We are sorry....

Clay: IM SOSOSOOSOSOSO SORRRY 😭😭😭

Floyd: its ok.

As Floyd tries to stand up Boom stops him

Boom: Woah I think you need more rest your whole body hurts from all that dancing

Floyd: Yeah.. Maybe I do but I wanna help clean and-

Bruce/ Spruce: No no no Floyd you stay right here and Brandy is going to take care of you.

Floyd: But-

Bruce/Spruce: No buts and Plus we have tons of help already besides Boom is going to take care of you!

Floyd: Boom?... (blushes)

Bruce/Spruce: Yep anyways bye!!!!!

Kismet and Bruce pushing them outta the door

Branch and Johndory: Now wait just a second-

Door slams

Boom: Well uh.... I guess its just us?

Floyd: Yeah.....
15 minutes later of silence

Boom someitmes offers him some water and snacks that Bruce gave them but he decided to leave Floyd alone for a bit but when he tried to open it the medical room's door was stuck.

Boom: Uhh Floyd....

Floyd: Yeah?...

Boom: We are locked in...

Floyd: What?! Try again!

Boom: I did it wont budge.....

Floyd: Guess we are trapped here for a while...

Cliff hanger!!