• His plan •

It has been 2 weeks since the incident of Floyd and Boom's feelings. Floyd didnt know Boom watched the whole scence of his and Hype's fight. Boom was starting to think of asking him out.

Boom: Guys! I dont know!!

Trickee: Bro you better make your desicion quick! We have been holding down Branch like 100 times and he is SO overprotective of Floyd.

Hype: Not to mention, he ALMOST KICKED YOUR YOU KNOW..

Boom: I know Trick and Hype, I am just so nervous!

Ablaze: Well hurry up! Branch has been held down for who knows how long and is VERY VERY VERY overprotective of Floyd you know this.

Boom: But he said he didnt know the first time I asked, now what?!

Hype: Why not ask him out on his birthday?

Trickee: His birthday is in 3 days.

Boom: Thats actually not a bad idea.

-------------------------------------------------------
With the Brozone fam

Clay: JOHN DORY AND BRANCH YOU CALM DOWN THIS INSTANT!

Branch: NO!

Poppy: VIVA! LOCK THE ELEVATOR!

Spruce/Bruce: JOHN DORY YOU JUST BROUGHT ME BACK FROM VACAY ISLAND AND YOU BEHAVE LIKE THIS?!

Branch: GRRRRRRR BARK BARK BARK

Poppy: BRANCH I SWEAR TO GOD! STOP BARKING LIKE A DOG

Clay: YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY FLOYD'S ROOM IS SOUNDPROOF! OTHERWISE HE WOULD WAKE UP BY NOW!

John dory: HISSSSSSSS BARK BARK BARK GRRRRRRRRRRR RAAAAHHH LET ME AT HIM!

Clay, Viva, Bruce, and Poppy were holding down the 2 brothers. They were very over protective of Floyd since they were kids.

Spruce/Bruce: BRANCH IF YOU DONT CALM DOWN I WILL WAKE UP FLOYD AND MAKE HIM GIVE YOU HIS SLIPPER AND BELT.

Branch: BARK-

Branch is silent and sits down.

Clay: YOU TOO JOHN DORY!

John dory: RAAAAH-

John dory is silent and sits down finally giving peace and quiet.

Viva: FINALLY! Poppy, Ima gonna get us some milkshakes from the kitchen.

Poppy: MAKE IT EXTRA COLD AND SUGAR PLEASEE OH OH AND ADD-

Viva: extra extra Sprinkles, Marshmallows, Chocolate, 2 cherries, and extra extra whipcream I know!

Poppy: Do not forget the cookie crumbs!

Suddenly the elevator is going down with the Kismet members ready for the day. When the rock platform landed they stepped out of it greeting Brozone.

Trickee: Hey guys! Why is Branch and John dory on a dog leash?

Branch: Grrr... (death glare at Boom)

Poppy: Branch!

Boom: Why is he giving me a glare.. (gulps)

Boom: (POV) I gulped scared wondering why John dory and Branch were like roaring and barking at me like a dog and tiger out of no where. I was pretty much scared of both of them making sure to keep my distance. But I started to hear footsteps and so did the others. We all statred at the hallway the footsteps were coming from

Floyd: (POV) (yawns) I heard so much commotion, I wished the walls were fully sound proof. I got up and started making my way down to the living room, all I heard was barking and hissing, I was so confused.