• The Sleepover •

It has been a week after the incident of Creek and Boom's Fight. The bands were bored with nothing to do, they just did their normal routines but thats when Poppy had a great idea.

It was the morning where the 2 bands usually get their morning gathering to talk about work or hang out at the troll tree. Trickee and Ablaze talked about their next song but Clay and
John dory having a wrestling battle, Branch and Viva were cheering on

The others were in their own little world which Floyd was in. He was drawing like he learned in school, he still loved to draw but this time he was drawing pictures with writing a song he thought it would help boost up his memory.

Boom: Whatcha drawing there?

Floyd: Some silly pictures to help boost up my memory.

Boom: Well I think their beautiful!

Floyd: Really? Thanks!

Boom: You know...... I also was wondering if-

Poppy: EVERYONE I GOT A IDEA FOR US TO DO TONIGHT!!

All the trolls around the troll tree looked at her in confusion but Boom was sad he got interuppted.

Poppy: Soo... I thought we could have a SLEEPOVER!!

Trickee: You know.. thats actually not a bad idea.

Clay: I think we are free today.

Branch: HOLDDDD UP! LET ME TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SCHEDULE!

Branch mutters as he reads it.

Branch: Yep we are free at 3 pm. Rest of the day is work.

Barb: I will def come popcorn.

Poppy: Alright!! We meet at my pod 4:35. Bring your own stuff like sleeping bags and blankets cause I am not providing for yall!

Viva: A sleepover?! YAY!

-------------------------------------------------------

Time skip to 4:00 at Brozone bunker.

Floyd was struggling what to bring so he decided to see what Bruce would bring by video calling him.

Spruce/Bruce: Heyy!!

Floyd: Hi Bruce, question what would you bring to a sleepover?

Bruce/ Spruce: Blankets? Snacks? Pillows? Sleeping bag? Homemade fo-

Floyd: THATS WHAT I WAS MISSING! I AM DEFINTLY MAKING TANGHULU! THANKS BRUCE BYE!

Bruce/Spruce: WITHOUT M-

Floyd ends the call so fast he ran to the kithen and was already started he locked everyones doors because he knew they would make him mess up. 30 minutes left on the clock not much time.

He had to make atleast 5 plates he knew the girls would eat so much and will need a lot of sugar.

He packs all of the Tanghulu up in plastic boxes, puts it in the bag, and goes to his room to hide it in his bag. He then unlocks all the doors. There was 5 minutes left before they left the bunker.

John dory: WHY WONT IT OPEN- AH-

John dory: FLOYD DID YOU LOCK MY DOOR?

Floyd: No? I was also locked in my room I had to pick lock myself out.

John dory: Ok?? I NEED TO GET MY SLEEPING BAG FROM RHONDA MOVE ASIDE. 👹

Floyd: Alright- 😰

Floyd goes to open everyone elses doors it turns out they were already done and was sleeping.