•Stories and friendships•

Boom: Uh... Hey floyd?

Floyd: Yes?

Boom: Did you see a hugtime bracelet anywhere?

hugtime bracelet dings

Floyd: Is that it?

Boom: Oh yes, thank you my sister gave it to me. She lives somewhere far away and this is all i have of her left, so i dont wanna loose it.

Floyd: Whats...Hugtime??

Boom: Uhh its a bracelet that lets us hug every hour everyone knows that??

Floyd: Heh.. Not me.... I lived somewhere else.

Boom: Where did you live?

Floyd: Well after the band left.................

                            Flash back....

-------------------------------------------------------

Floyd was walking through the forest looking for a place to stay but stopped and took a break for the rest of the night, but thats when he heard a guitar playing, a guitar sound he had never heard before and it was going wild he was fascinated by the music as he walled towards the music. When he got closer and closer it got louder and crazier, thats when he saw...

Floyd: AHHH!

???: WHO ARE YOU!!!!!!?????

Floyd: I-Im Floyd... You????

Barb: The names Barb. Wait... You dont like a rock troll...

Floyd: Sorry I just really loved the music you made it was so cool!!!!! 😍😍😍

Barb: really? wait sing.

Floyd: Yeah!!, and uh ok?
(Sings a pop song)

Barb: YOUR A POP TROLL! YOU POP TROLLS STOLE THE TROLL STRINGS!

Floyd: Listen I dont know anything about our culture but I need a place to stay! Please.....

Barb thought for a minute or 2 and finally said..........

Barb: fine... but if your going to fit the rock culture you gotta fit in. YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID THO BUT, play that guitar of yours will ya.

Floyd tries to play something similar to rock and as Barb heard it she thought he could actually blend in so she took him in

Barb: Get on the bike strawberry we going somewhere

Floyd: HEY!! But fineee.

As soon as Floyd gets on she immediately goes full speed to Volcano rock city.

Floyd: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

-------------------------------------------------------
Boom: Woah so thats how you met? (blushes)

Floyd: Yep.... But thats not the end yet.
-------------------------------------------------------
Barb: Alright Floyd wear this I know its kinda girly and dark but you gotta wear something.

Floyd: I actually like skirts and dresses....

Barb: Really? Then you can wear this

What Barb gave Floyd