• The misunderstanding argument/ Fight •

Floyd: Sure but as a hangout...

Boom: Why?

Floyd: You don't actually like me?... Right?.....

Boom: Yeah I do..

Floyd: No... you dont....

Boom: Yes I do. Floyd.

Floyd: Im sorry but I cant...Your lieing..

Floyd was quiet for a few minutes but walks away.

Boom: Floyd?.....

Boom starts walking towards Floyd and tries to touch him but Floyd pushes him away.

Floyd:(POV) I cant go out with him.... Its wrong! He is going to leave everything behind for me... his hopes his dreams.... I have been watching what kind of person he is. I dont want that to happen to him..

Boom:(POV) Why wont he accept it.... He wont accept my feelings.... Why...

The 2 were walking back into the living room and they were already munching on snacks.

Poppy: Where were you guys?!

Boom: well.....

Both trolls went silent

Boom: Can I talk to you guys for a sec...

Kismet nodded as they started walking outside of the living room.

Boom broke down into tears.

Boom: He said no... he wouldnt accept that I was in love in him, he asked and my feelings for him.....

They were shocked and started to comfort Boom but Hype was furious.

He started walking back to the living room ran to Floyd and punched him.

Branch: HYPE FLOYD!

Boom: HYPE WAIT!

They were having a epic fighting scence but were sepearated. Hype was held back by Barb and Branch while Floyd is being held back by Trickee and Ablaze.

Hype: YOU CHICKEN! YOU COWARD!

Hype: YOU CANT FACE YOUR FEELINGS BECAUSE YOIR PATHETHIC AND WEAK.

The others were shocked not knowing whats happening.

Floyd: I CAN LIVE WITH THAT ATLEAST I AM NOT A VIOLENT PHYSCOPATH.

Floyd's body was hurting and it was because of the after affects from velvet and veneer. Also because of his body being punched.

Hype: GO ON SAY IT IF YOU DONT ACCEPT THAT BOOM IS INLOVE WITH YOU GO ON SAY YOU HATE HIM. SAY IT!!!

Hype gets hitted by Floyd's hair to see Floyd crying.

Everyone was shocked.

Branch: What?.. Boom.

Floyd: YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING HOW I FEEL AND YOU NEVER WILL BECAUSE YOUR SO STUPID. ALWAYS THINKING YOUR HEART INSTEAD OF YOUR HEAD I WOULD KILL TO BE THAT WAY.

Everyone just started at him.

Barb: Floyd...

Floyd: IF I TOLD BOOM HOW I REALLY FEEL HE WOULD LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND FOR ME!! HIS HOPES, HIS DREAMS, HE WOULD SACRIFICE EVERYTHING FOR ME.. THATS BECUASE THATS THE KIND OF TROLL HE IS... I HAVE BEEN WATCHING HIM...

Floyd: And I.... I WONT LET THAT HAPPEN TO HIM!

He broke into tears with his whole body hurting, it hurted so bad he collapsed.