1

The camera slowly pans across the massive arena, capturing the electric atmosphere as the crowd roars with excitement, the cheers growing louder by the second. In the center of the ring, the spotlight shines on the two fighters, Jeon Jungkook and his opponent Kim Kai , as they stand ready for the epic showdown.

Jeon, tall and commanding, with a sharp jawline, tattoos adorning his muscular frame, exudes confidence and authority.

Kai, taunts with a smirk "You thought you could take me down, Huh? Not today, buddy

Kai, taunts with a smirk "You thought you could take me down, Huh? Not today, buddy."

Jeon smirked back, Challenging.

The referee signals the start of the match, and the two fighters engage in a fierce battle of strength and skill.

As the fight unfolds, Jeon's agility and strategic moves start to overpower Kai. With a swift combination of punches and dodges, Jeon showcases his prowess in the ring. The crowd erupts as Jeon lands a powerful knockout blow, sending Kai to the canvas.

The crowd goes wild, chanting Jeon's name as he dominates the ring. With a gleam in his eye, He looks at Kai and says, "You're in my world now, and in my world, I'm the king." With one final punch, Jeon knocks him out cold, securing his victory in spectacular fashion.

Looking straight into the camera, Jeon delivers a line with a sassy grin, "You mess with the bull, you get the horns!"

He raised his arm in triumph his eyes closed in satisfaction listening to the loud cheers for himself.

The moment he opened his eyes his dark orbs met with a familiar soft brown orbs which raised the heartbeat of the World's No 1 Boxing Champion Jeon Jungkook.

The ethereal boy, with his delicate features and long, fluttering lashes casting shadows on his rosy cheeks, stole a glance at the boxer. Their eyes met for a fleeting moment, sending a rush of emotions through the boy's heart, making it beat faster with each passing second.

 Their eyes met for a fleeting moment, sending a rush of emotions through the boy's heart, making it beat faster with each passing second

After a brief staring at the ethereal boy, the boxer gracefully descended from the ring, as just he walked past the ethereal boy. The boy stood frozen in place, captivated by the boxer's proximity, his heart still racing from their brief connection.