3

The bathroom door creaked open, revealing Jeon as he emerged, his wet hair tousled, a towel draped casually around his neck, clad in grey sweatpants and bare on top

The bathroom door creaked open, revealing Jeon as he emerged, his wet hair tousled, a towel draped casually around his neck, clad in grey sweatpants and bare on top. Nonchalantly he tossed the towel aside and made his way to the bed, closing his eyes and resting his head against the headboard. As he drifted into reverie, the image of someone's fce lingered before him, the memory of his angelic visage from earlier today vivid in his mind.

"His scent, he was so soft, like a delicate doll ahh." He smiled with closed eyes drowning himself  more into the charm of that angelic boy.

A soft knock on his bedroom door made him come back to reality. He hurriedly shooked his thoughts away cursing himself for his early behaviour.

"Gugkk."

"Mom."

Mrs Jeon Smiled and walked close to his bed.

"Here is your banana milk." She forwarded the glass, sitting beside him.

"Thanks mom." He smiled and started gulping down.

Mrs jeon was looking at him, she suddenly asked.

"Suga told me that someone is coming to teach you sign language tommorow what is this jungkook?" She asked more like teasing maybe suga told her everything.

Jungkook coughed.

"That kitty got a very big tongue,I will see him tommorow." He thought in his mind and looked at his mother nervously.

"Do. You. Like. Him?" She asked smiling with hope.

"What?? No,....Yes...I mean no." He sat straight getting nervous.

"Jungkook!" She made him relax softly holding his arm, still questioning eyes on him.

"I-I don't know why I'm doing this, but my heart is leading me this way. Whenever he's in front of me, I just feel lost. I want to protect him at all costs; he's like a delicate doll. I didn't realize his disability and ended up shouting at him. I just want to apologize to him, that's all," he expressed, feeling a sense of dissatisfaction with his words.

Mrs. Jeon smiled inwardly, understanding her son's confusion. She could see everything: the determination in JK's eyes when he spoke of protecting him, the warmth in his eyes as he referred to him as a doll, and the hesitation when he mentioned there was nothing between them.

"You are a good boy, I know I raised a gentleman who will always make me proud. Now, sleep well, my son," she gently kissed his forehead before leaving with the glass.

Jeon again leaned back looking at the ceiling.

"What are you doing to me doll?"He smiled with closed eyes and drifted off to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile on the otherside.

"You naughty bear come here I said." Kai yelled running behind the little fluff ball who was running away from his brother.

"You have to eat this medicine I will see how you will escape." Kai said determined with a hint of cute devilish smile.