5

Taehyung was sitting in the car sniffling, his bambi eyes were getting teary as he remembered his hyung's words.

He looked away when he heard the door opening sound and someone sitting beside him. He knew that who is the person.

"Bear!" Kai called him in a soft voice but the pouty angry bear was not even looking at him.

Kai bite his lips to control his smile and leaned forward to embrace his little baby but his bear jerked his hands away.

"My baby is angry on hyung?" Kai asked in a fake sad voice because he knew his bear very well.

Taetae gave him a side eye and again looked away showing his pure anger to his hyung today.

Kai understood and pulled him on his lap who was looking like a cute angry cub glaring at kai with his big bambi eyes.

Kai chuckled and kissed his cheeks before hugging him.

"My Little world." He said in a calm tone and closed eyes.

Taetae also melted but he was still showing his cute anger.

"I know I did wrong, but you know very well how much posessive I'm for you, I can't trust on anyone in your matter, I can't trust on him too that's why reacted like this, the day I will feel like he is the one for you I will not stop you but that day is not come yet."

Taehyung was listening to him carefully, peacefully resting his head on his chest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the otherside...

Everyone was eating their dinner silently, glancing at jungkook from time to time who was looking so pissed and angry since the noon, they dare not to ask him the reason because they knew the cost of messing with the double bunny especially when he is angry.

Mrs Jeon who was also observing him, she got worried and spoke.

"Gugkk is everything alright?" She asked in a soft tone concern was visible on her face.

"Yes mom, I'm just tired I'm going to my room so please no one distrub me." Saying this he went upstairs.

Mrs Jeon was confused thats when suga spoke.

"He went to ask forgiveness from his doll, isn't it?"

"Must got rejected." Jin said with his famous laugh and everyone brusted into laughter.

"Shut up y'all we should help him instead of making his fun, if he heard us then It will be our last day on this planet." Namjoon glared at them.

Everyone gulped as they all were scared from Jungkook.

"I'm wondering how's that boy look, must be an angel who made my son head over heels for him." Mrs Jeon said smiling.

"I have an idea." Jimin stood up from the chair excitedly.

"What???"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At midnight...

Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully after so many struggles got startled by a sudden noice of drumbeats and party poppers.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYKAYYYY!!! (Jhope) JUNGKOOK (Jimin) KOOKIEE (RM), GUGKK (Mrs. Jeon), KOOKOO (Jin).....JUNGLEBOOK(Suga)..."

Suga hurriedly keep hand in his mouth.

Jungkook chuckled at them with closed eyes as he was still in sleep.

"Done? now get out I'm sleepy." Saying this he was about to sleep again covering himself with blanket but his eyes shot opened when he heard.

"Don't you want to receive congratulations on your birthday from your D.o.ll? Jimin said putting load on the doll word.