4

Jungkook completely lost his senses he was fully drown into the beauty of the person he was holding tight in his arms. Taehyung was staring at him back with his big doe bambi eyes.

"Hello Mr Jeon you there???" A sudden voice came out from Jungkook' s phone with whom he was talking earlier which made them back into reality.

They hurriedly backed away, taehyung looked down nervously his cheeks were burning as hell.

"Mr Sen I'll talk to you later." Jungkook said in deep voice and hang up the phone his intense stare didn't leave taehyung even for a sec.

Taetae grew more nervous when Jeon walked closer to him, he closed his eyes tight his heart beat fastening with his every close step towards him.

"Open your eyes." Jungkook ordered huskily.
Taehyung obeyed but his breath hitched in his throat seeing his crush deadly close to his face.

He gulped harshly.

"S-sorry." Taehyung made a hand sign but then he slapped himself internally thinking how could jungkook understand his language.

Jungkook smiled a little staring at the angelic boy with heart eyes who was looking at his little hands confusedly with a pout. Jk understood what he must be thinking.

"You don't have to say sorry, it's ok." Jungkook said, at this moment he was proud on himself for learning his lesson well "how to say sorry in signs" so he understood taehyung's hand gestures.

Taetae looked at him in shock looking hella adorable.

"You know how to talk in signs?" Taetae asked with hand gestures curious and surprise.

And here jungkook got struck.

His sign lessons were limited for 'sorry' only at this moment, he couldn't understand what taehyung asked him now.

He bite his lips nervously and cursed himself in his heart,

What should he do now? He thought.

Taehyung was looking at him waiting for his answer. Jungkook sighed looking down his heart got sad as he can't communicate with his doll.

Taehyung smiled and walked away, jungkook looked at him going away from him with fear he don't know why his hands itched to hold his wrist to stop his doll from going away but he stop himself from doing this as he knew his limits.

But his heart fluttered he felt strange happiness when he saw taehyung coming back to him, holding a notebook and a pen in his hands.

Taehyung wrote something and show it to jungkook. Jungkook first look at him then at the notebook.

"Hi, my name is Kim Taehyung." Cutely*

Jungkook smiled at look at him but taetae hurriedly looked down blushing.

"Pretty Name, just like you." He flirted intentionally

Taetae's cheeks turned more red he wasn't looking less than any beetroot, jungkook noticed and smirked.

"My name is Jungkook, you might know already."

Taetae nodded,

"Not even your name I know every single thing about you." Taehyung gestured with hands.

Jungkook frowned, he was cluessless about what the younger just said.

Taetae laughed a little, he took an instant revenge by teasing jungkook back.

"What you said? Write down on notebook." Jk was hella curious to know.

Taetae shooked his head as no teasing him more.