2

Taehyung can feels someone's continuous stare on him, knowing the owner of that stares made him even weak and nervous as hell but soon that stare gone.

Taehyung saw jungkook walking away to the VIP rooms of the club and a girl following behind him. He got confused and curious,his heartbeat fasten.

"My Bear stay here, I'm going to restroom ok." Kai said in a soft tone.

Taetae nodded his head looking like a cute obedient puppy, the people around him couldn't help but wish to get a chance to devour that little bean alive. But no one dared to approach him as everyone knows that he is the baby brother of the word's 2nd ranked boxer.

Taehyung sat there a lady came and served him a glass of orange juice with a gentle smile, kai told her that's why tae accepted and started sipping while looking at his surrounding with  bambi eyes.

Suddenly a conversation between the two waiters caught his attention.

"What do you mean she did not arrived yet? That match sponsor's choose our club to give the best service to the winner, she is our most demanding and best performer now who will serve him our reputation will get ruin." One waiter said in dismay to the other.

"How about to arrange someone else?" The other suggested.

"How can we find someone this quick what if he didn't liked any other's work?"

They both got tensed as they were in big trouble.

Meanwhile Taehyung's heart shattered listening to their conversation. Jungkook was his Idol he researched everything about him which was the main reason he got a huge crush on him because unlike other celebs Jungkook never found in any activity like this even he have no one in his dating history. From the past few months ke knows Jk personally because of his brother.

But their conversation about his likes and dislikes, his flirting with other girls infront of his eyes, and a girl following behind him, numerous negative thoughts surrounded his mind.

He was only 18 and his thoughts were also like a little baby, he was not that advanced or open minded to think that its normal for adult grown up people doing this stuff, he couldn't imagine anyone being with his crush which has become his LOVE a long ago since he saw him personally for the first time. But Jk was ignoring him from their first meeting he also don't know the reason, maybe because of the rivalry between him and his brother.

Without thinking anything further he stood up and straight went to the direction where his kookie went a while ago.

While walking suddenly he heard some strange sounds coming from a particular room, tears weld up in his eyes, his heart was beating like a bullet. Somehow he gathered some courage and walk towards that room from where such sounds coming like girl's m#aning.

"Mghhm"

He saw the door was opened slightly his gaze first went to the floor of the room where the same dress was lying which that girl wore,who was following behind jungkook.

Taehyung's whole body got numb tears were rolling down from his eyes continuously, he felt like someone stabbed his heart so hard. With a loud thud he opened the door fully without caring about anything.

But his eyes got widden in shock seeing the scene infront of him.

That was the same girl but the boy was not Jungkook. It was someone else hovering above her.

Now the couple was looking at taehyung with angry eyes, poor little soul got scared, but somehow his heart was in relief very much relief that it was not Jungkook.

"What a sinful piece of art." The man said lustfully staring at tae from top to bottom.

"I didn't mind the disturbance either." The girl also smirked looking at tae with the same gaze.