one

Alice sat a her vanity looking into the mirror with a tilted head, she scrunched her nose when she looked at the alarm clock beside her, 5:00. That gave her plenty of time to pick a hairstyle. She started by wearing pigtails but didn't like how they looked so she undid it. Next she styled her hair into a high ponytail, but didn't like how her ear stuck out or how she had flyaways. She final settled on having a White Bow Braided Half Up do.

Once done with her hair she added a bit of make up, some mascara and blush, to make her look more alive. She walked over to her wooden bed which had her outfit of the day lying on top. The outfit was baby blue checked dress paired with a short sleeved white button up. Once she was dressed her put on her frilly socks and her Maryjanes and went down to breakfast.

"Morning, dear." Alice's father called from his spot at the table, when she walked in.

"Morning father." Alice replied giving him a kiss on the cheek before doing the same to her mother who was dishing up the eggs for breakfast.

"Remember we have dinner with the Felbec's tonight." He remaindered his daughter, who was sat down eating.

"Yes father."

"Honey, are you excited for your first day of school?" Her mother asked changing the subject as she sat down to eat as well.

"Yes, very." Alice nodded, "It would be nice to learn to speak French a bit better." The parents smiled softly at their daughter, it was know in the family that Alice's French wasn't the best as she struggled when they first move back to France from England.

"You have better pack your schoolbag before you head off." Her father gestured towards the stairs. Once she finished eating Alice went up the stairs to pack her schoolbag and then headed off.

As the girl in blue walked down the road she heard the bell on a bike go off behind her, she turned around to face her dear friend Annick on her bike. Alice smiled brightly and waved as the other girl came closer. "Bonjour, Annick." Alice greeted the girl as she hopped off her bike to walked with her.

"Bonjour, Alice." Annick replied, "Any news since we last spoke?"

"Sadly, yes." Alice sighed. Annick nodded asking the girl to continue, "My parents said I am to be married."

"What?" Annick glanced at the girl as they walked towards the school's bike rake, not even noticing to the boys who all looked at Annick like a piece of meat. "Whatever do you mean?"

"They said they have found a match for me and that once we are ready we will be married." Alice said sadly.

"I am so sorry Alice, do you know who this boy is at lest?" Annick asked placing a hand on Alice's shoulder for comfort.

"No, only that is top of his class." Alice shrugged, looking up to see two girls by the broad of homeroom classes. "I'm going to go and introduce myself to those girls. I'll see you later."

"au revoir." Annick wave goodbye before turning her attention towards her bike. Alice made her way over to where the two girls were.

"Bonjour." she greeted.

"Bonjour." the two girls replied.

"I glad there's more of us." Alice giggled, "I was worried for a moment."

"So were we." The blonde smiled at her, "I'm Michele."

"I'm Simone." The other girl said.

"I'm Alice."

"Not to be rude, but where are you from?" Simone asked kindly.

"I'm from England. Why is it obvious?" She joked.

"No, not at all. You just have a strong accent, that's all." Simone smiled shaking her head.

"Yes, I get that a lot." Alice turned to the broad to see where her name was.

Soon a boy approached the group and looked at the broad as well but sighed "What's wrong?" Michelle asked.

"My homeroom teacher... is Bluebeard." The boy replied.

"Who?" Alice asked trying to finder Bluebeard on the broad, "I can see a Bluebeard on here."

"Her name's actually Mrs. Giraud."

"Misses? I thought Bluebeard was going to be a man." The brunette girl remarked humorously.

"I thought Bluebeard was going to have a beard." The strawberry blonde added, causing the other two girls to giggle.

The three of us giggled but were soon interrupted by sounds of gasps and admiration coming from the boys around them. the object of their desire was Annick, looking as gorgeous as ever, walking through the gates.

"I don't think we have to worry about being the center of attention anymore." Simone joked, breaking the silence that had fallen upon the group of girls.

"Do you guys know her?" Michèle asked. Simone shook her head.

"Yes, that my friend Annick." Alice nodded, looking over to see the boy staring mouth open at Annick, Alice leaned over and closed his mouth with two fingers. Causing the boy to get flustered and hurry off towards his friends.

The students that had arrived in the school's courtyard, gathered in front of the school's doors to listen to a welcome back speech from the school's dean. Alice could only make out a few words that he was said, the rest she did not know.

"Happy first day."the dean, Mr. Bellanger, finished his speech.

Soon, a dictator of a teacher approached the front of the school's entrance, seemingly to announce her class roster. "I think that's bluebeard." Alice whispered to the girls, "It's a bit disappointing she's not a pirate." Causing the two girls to giggle quietly.

tout a changé | mixte 1963On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara