six

It was the Thursday that Didier and Alice decided to start their partner work. They had just finished dinner with their families, and went off to Alice's room to work whilst their parents conversed.

"Who should we do it on?" Alice asked looking over at Didier to see him bring out a big book from his bag, and place it on the floor they were sitting on. Alice stared at the boy wide eyed, realising how seriously he was about his academics.

Didier looked over at the girl to see her expression and said, "I take my grades very seriously."

"I can see that." the girl nodded with an amused look. "Perhaps you should choose the philosopher then."

Didier nodded, "yes that's a good idea."

The next day was the teacher-student football match. All the students were excited, well mostly the boys. However when everyone saw that the weather was rainy and misty, they had doubts that it was proceeding. But in the field everyone was sitting on the bench waiting for it to start. Alice was sitting with Michele and Simone as Annick didn't want to come. Didier offer for her to sit with him and the boys, but she declined knowing how 'enthusiastic' Applebaum gets.

"Go Ms. Couret!" Alice cheered making some boys look at her confusedly, they're probably wondering why she wasn't cheering the boys on.

"I'm surprise you aren't cheering on the boys, Alice. " Michele grinned looking at the girl wearing a yellow checkered long sleeved dress with a black belt.

"I would be a pretty bad feminist if I didn't cheer on the only women playing." Alice smiled back.

As the game continued Alice didn't know what was going on, she was much of a football fan. She kept asking Michele who was winning. Midway through the game Annick can and stand by the fence with an umbrella so Alice went over to her. "I thought you had work to do?"

"Un fortunately, Pichon is more focus on the game than our project." Annick rolled her eyes at the thought. "I'm going over to talk with him, want to come?"

"No it's alright. I'm sitting with the girls." Alice smiled. Annick nodded and walked over to the boys and Alice walked back to the girls. Moments later Annick walked back to the school causing Michele to follow. Alice and Simone looked at each of confusedly.