Chapter 3: Liu Erfat

Chapter3 Liu Erfat
I guessed well, standing behind me is downstairs selling antiques Liu Erfatty. I grabbed the second fat man's hand and said, "Your sister's scared me a jump, when scampered up, how did I not see you?"

Liu Er Fatty heatedly smiled, "I came up when you just grabbed the hand of the beautiful woman. Big fat you now change taste, like old women, heavy ah ......."

 Hearing Liu two fat man said so, I said sharply, "Go to your grandfather, dead two fat nonsense what? Just now..." "Well, well look at you anxious" I have not finished the fat Liu interrupted me: "I still do not know your person, just now is so said. How to introduce you to the customer today is good, right? Opened is not to invite me to have a drink ah."

My eyes widened when I heard: "No way, you introduced me, you're kidding, right? Where did you come from such a customer, will not buy your fake antique customers it?". .

Liu Erfan heard, red-faced, said: "What what ah, quickly invite me to eat, eat while telling you." I nodded helplessly, "Hey, opening is not easy, how to meet you such a plague, wait for me to pack down, we go together." Said also did not take care of him turned to clean up the house.This Liu two fat man selling antiques and others are not the same, he was a two five eyes, antiques understanding completely rely on which basic book. So often put some good things as high imitation sold.

If it is identified by the master of the imitation and so on, some people see the right, he will also tell people, this thing is true or false. It is imitation, will also tell when it is imitation. People are also more honest, around the natural customers are also more.

Sometimes customers look at other people's things, he knew that he would pull customers to kill the price. If you know a friend bought someone else's fake, he will also go to help people return to ask for money. So people here say he is a "melon child".

Because of the proximity and similar age, we often sit together to drink tea and chat, and the relationship is much better than others. Especially every time the landlord came to ask me to urge the rent, I was nervous when he helped me, so our relationship is like a brother.

Plus I'm fatter than him, people with better relationship here call me big fat and call him small fat. Because of some of his deeds, I called him two fat.

I and Liu two fat downstairs to the corner of a noodle shop. Inside less people, I sat at a table, to Liu Erfan handed a wink: "Sit down ah, watching why?"

Liu two fat some depressed: "will not, master introduced a customer to you open, you will ask master to eat noodles ah, too that stingy skin it. I did not pay attention to Liu Erfan, to the boss said: "two big bowls of oil splash pull the stripes, a vegetarian gazpacho, and then a bottle of ice-cold beer an ice peak." The boss's wife answered and turned to go.

Second fat helplessly sat across from me, I looked at him, full of smugness, said: "see usually come is the noodles, today to give you an additional gazpacho, ice-cold beer can it!"

The second fat did not have the good taste to say: "You are a stingy skin, at least please me to eat a mutton burger it ...." I did not allow the second fat finished directly interrupted him: "are fat as such, but also eat mutton steamed buns, well, next time sure to please you. Quickly say where you give me to grab the customer?" .

Said to himself lit a cigarette, to the second fat also lit a root, the second fat also did not lift his head to pick up the cigarette into his mouth and said: "Who else can there be, it is Cui two masters there."

"What, cough cough ...." I heard Cui two master three words, fierce mouthful of smoke almost choked me to death. Second fat smiling: "No way, hear the name of the second master scared into this, nothing, everything has me it ....."