Chapter 5:The Story of Cui Er

Master Cui Er looked at me in amazement, half unable to close his mouth. I poured Master Cui Er a cup of tea, "Master Cui Er doesn't want to tell me your story?" Master Cui's cloudy eyes shed two lines of tears.

It turns out that Cui's ancestor used to be a military general who knew some strange art of war. Later, Cui's ancestor offended a powerful man in the dynasty, and this powerful man netted a large number of charges, the most damaging of which was that his ancestral tomb was built on the dragon vein, and that he would certainly have the intention of plotting a rebellion in the future.

This offence was punishable by death. Fortunately, there is a very good relationship with colleagues in the court to inform the information. Cui two masters of this old ancestor had three sons and a daughter, the youngest son just walk, just walk the child entrusted to their own a close friend surnamed Li, fled to the countryside refuge.

The old ancestor of Cui's family was killed by this powerful man, causing one of the biggest cases of injustice at that time. Later, when he learnt that the whole family of Master Cui had been killed, he was so angry that he gave the child to a friend of his named Cui, and then killed himself at the place where Master Cui's ancestor had been killed.

The Cui family was worried because of the lack of descendants, suddenly got a boy, and after the loyal and good, they doubly loved, so the child's name to Cui. When the child was a little bit older, they invited a famous teacher to teach the child Confucianism for fear that the child would go back to the old ways of his ancestors.

But the child's blood is the blood of a military general, and he does not like those boring books, but likes to dance with guns and sticks. The family had no choice but to hire a teacher surnamed Bai to teach the child. It was said that this teacher surnamed Bai was a descendant of Bai Qi, a famous general of Qin during the Warring States period.

The white teacher can be said to understand astronomy, geography, a lunch break, the white teacher and Cui's father chatting about the child's life, the beginning of the white teacher did not believe, straight until the child saw the clothes worn by the child's infancy and hidden inside the clothes of the Qi Men Dunjia believe that the child's origins.

At that time, the teacher swore that he would not disclose this matter and cut off his right hand to make it clear. Later, the teacher not only gave all his knowledge to the child, but also taught the child how to change the Qi Men based on his ancestors' understanding of Qi Men, combined with the secret book hidden in the child's clothes when he was young.

In order to help the child to take revenge will take the child to visit masters, the child in 18 years old adult has been a literary and military talent. Later, when the old man surnamed Cui died, he told the child everything.

The child looked at the old man lying in the sick ** is about to pass away Cui vowed that their own name from now on Cui, the children and grandchildren will always be named Cui, will not change their surnames. He looked at the old man with a smile on his face and passed away.

The grown-up child secretly vowed to avenge his father's blood. But revenge is not easy, although the powerful man is dead, but the party all over the field, and the children and grandchildren are still in the court as officials.

At the time of the boy's distress, the teacher surnamed Bai introduced him to a man of the world. This person not only knew about yin and yang feng shui, but was also an expert in grave robbing. So they changed the Feng Shui of the house to make the whole family of that powerful man decline and finally be decapitated by the newly crowned emperor.