Chapter 6: The Mysterious Liu Ping

When Master Cui Er said this, he stopped and took a sip of tea, "You won't underestimate me because I'm a grave robber!" I shook my head and poured more tea for Master Cui Er. Cui Er master a slight smile looking out the window slowly fell into deep thought ....

Xi'an's summer is very hot and sometimes stuffy. This day, however, it rained, a rare cool, Cui Er master also lazy to get up, sleep in ** enjoy the rain brought once cool.

Suddenly a knock on the door came, Cui Er master thought it was a card player to knock, did not even think about it, rolled over... But this knocker, as if there is no intention to go away, and still keep knocking there.

Cui's wife couldn't take it anymore, and slapped Cui's wife: "Go, go, go, open the door. You don't know what to do, you just know how to go to the mahjong parlour. It's such a hot day, and I can't even get a good night's sleep even when it's cooler..."

Cui Er master was his wife nagging tired, a rolled over to put on his trousers: "Come on, come on, do not knock, hypnotic like .....". The side yelled, while walking to the door to open the door: "I said the last few days to the people hot, so easy to rain can not ask people to sleep a little more .... ". Halfway through the sentence, Cui Ershi froze.

Outside the door stood a well-dressed but unrecognisable young man: thick eyebrows, with a pair of sparkling eyes, the right side of the nose grows a small sarcoma, under the chin to keep a small handful of beard.

The young man was wearing an elaborate suit and a dark blue tie with white flower dots. Master Cui Er was about to ask when he saw the young man clasp his fists and say, "You are Zhao Ba Liang's disciple, Master Cui Er, right?" The moment these words came out, it was like a bolt from the blue.

Because there was basically no one currently alive who knew about his relationship with Zhao Ba Liang, Master Cui Er Er hurriedly probed his head towards the outside to see that there were no outsiders and nervously asked, "Who are you?"

The young man smiled, and did not wait for Master Cui Er Er to let, walked straight into the room, Master Cui Er Er wanted to stop did not stop. The young man entered the door and sat on the sofa, took out a Chinese put into the mouth, took a deep breath and said, "You will not be dressed like this and I talk about it!" Cui Er master only then thought of his bare bladder it, hurriedly ran into the bedroom to wear a piece of clothing out .

The young man smiled and said, "I'll wait for you, go wash your face first." Cui Er master can not help but go to the bathroom hurriedly washed his face, came out and sat opposite the young man nervously asked: "Who are you in the end? How do you know my..." The young man laughed, handed Master Cui Er a Chinese, and pulled out a newspaper wrapped into a ball from the bag he was carrying. Then with eyes gesture Cui Er master, confused Cui Er master opened the layers of newspaper package in front of him.

When Master Cui opened the last layer of the newspaper bag in front of him, he was stunned by an artefact that appeared in front of him. What appeared in front of Master Cui was a golden phoenix crown. From the shape of the artefact and the weight of the hand, Cui immediately concluded that the phoenix crown is the Tang Dynasty.

And at that time the world in addition to the Shaanxi Provincial Museum has a restored phoenix crown worn by the princess, there is no longer any one complete. And this one is made of pure gold, inlaid with a variety of gemstones, its exquisite degree is not enough for modern people to copy. Just as Second Master Cui was staring blankly. The young man took the phoenix crown from Master Cui's hand, wrapped it in newspaper and put it into the bag he was carrying.

Then looked at the second master Cui said: "How guests came also do not give tea, this is not the way of hospitality ah." Cui Er Master instantly sobered up and asked with a gloomy face, "Who the hell are you?" The young man gently raised his hands, and Master Cui Er then realised that the young man was actually wearing a pair of black gloves.