Chapter 11: The Five Ghosts' Wealth Transportation Formation at Erfan's House

Looking at Cui Ershi's surprised look I asked, "Ershi, do you still hate my senior brother now?" "Hate him? Why should I? All of this today, if it wasn't for the fact that I was too greedy that day. The face would not have become like this. Bitter is bitter for the child, since childhood the face is the same as mine..." said Second Master Cui sadly.

I pulled a hand of Cui second master: "second master you don't worry, if you trust Xiao Zhang my words, tomorrow we together to persuade the second fat, to buy his blood jade, I will for you and the child to deal with the face of the corpse venom..." Cui second master heard two eyes put out a strange light: "you will also? " I nodded my head.

I saw that it was getting late and was about to return to my small store. Mr. Cui said nothing to agree, had to invite me to dinner. I told Mr. Cui that we will have a long time to come, and there will be plenty of time to eat together in the future.

Cui second master look at my anxious look thought I have something? So I can't force me to do it. When I left, I took the "silver slave"...... left by my elder brother.

Back inside the store, I closed the door and windows to the ancestor of three columns of incense. Then I respectfully placed the silver slave under the statue of the ancestor, and then kowtowed three times towards the statue of the ancestor. Then came to the table, poured a cup of water, took out his cell phone and turned out the familiar phone ......

The phone rang for a long time before an old man's voice: "Who is it!" "Master is me," I said respectfully.

"You a little brat still know to call me is not in trouble..."

"I dizzy, do not call to say me, call and you think I am something to find you. You can not think a little disciple's good, always think I have an accident ah!"

"Hahaha" heard a bright laugh from over there, my heart is much lighter: "Master, I have a good news and bad news you want to innate that ...."

"Bunny, amusement master to come, you wait for me to get free non uncovered you a layer of skin" the old man over there a little angry said. In fact, I know that the master is not angry with me.

So I met in the afternoon the blood jade things, including Cui two things and find "silver slave" things to the old man told once.

The old man listened to a long time before saying: "can help to help people, your brother created the sins should also be for him to pay down, silver slaves you keep it in the future you will use it" and then the master said tired, hung up the phone.

I know that the master is not really tired, but sad. When I joined the master, the master has not yet master flip, although that time the master to small fame, but still come back a few days a month to see the end of the care of the master.

Every time the master is in front of me to praise my brother is learning feng shui genius, in time will certainly be able to become a generation of masters. But my brother ..... Hey maybe this is the will of heaven! When I thought of this, I didn't want to eat, so I sat down and started meditating ......

"Bam bam ...." A knock on the door startled me up, I looked at the watch it was already seven o'clock the next morning. I stood up and moved my body, then came to the door and opened it.

Outside the door there stood Fatty Liu and Master Cui Er: "Big fat you give me a judgment ...." I have not yet spoken Liu Fatty rushed to say. I shook my head and let the two into the house.

Looking at the second master Cui and Fatty Liu said, "First wait I wash a face, is meditating! Just by the two of you quarrel ...." Cui Er Master and Fatty Liu quickly said sorry.