Chapter 4: Blood Jade

Chapter 4 Blood Jade

Looking at the two people's strange gaze, I deeply regret for my own impudence, fortunately this will be in the small noodle shop is not many people, otherwise it would think that I ghosts possessed it.

I was embarrassed, only to hear the second master Cui said: "If you two have nothing to do in the afternoon, you can go to my small shop to sit, a few days ago a customer sent me some tea, I have not opened it! I haven't opened it yet. Today you two..."

Cui second master words have not finished, heard the second fat said: "good ah, rare second master please drink tea, do not go too do not give face," said towards me squeezing eyes.

I am not an idiot, immediately nodded yes. Only to see the second master patted the two fat head: "Check out and go ah, do you want my old man to pay..." When I heard that I was about to pay, I saw the two fat nimbly called the boss's wife to pay the money!

We just walked to the door, only to see the second fat a grabbed me: "not right ah big fat, is your treat, how into my money?" I was about to argue a little, Cui Er master ruthlessly in the second fat neck pat a said: "Want to know what is the blood jade?"

The second fat playful smile to Cui second master said: "want ah, certainly want..." Not waiting for the second fat finished, Cui second master eyes glared: "want still not go, just know bully Xiao Zhang."

The first time I saw him, I was in the middle of the night, and I was in the middle of the night, and I was in the middle of the night, and I was in the middle of the night, and I was in the middle of the night, and I was in the middle of the night.

Cui Er master opened the door, Liu Er fat and I followed Cui Er master successively into the shop inside, Cui Er master's shop decorated simple and elaborate: one door is a painted gossip background wall, below is a knee-high garden tank, floating above a lotus leaf, inside the fish swimming around. The left side of the door is the wall, the right side is a table, in addition to a pen holder is a few books and then nothing else, three chairs on both sides of the host and guest, the wall is hung with a number of people to the Cui two masters to write the words from the inscription can be seen from some of the Xi'an masters of the hand.

On the side of the bar table by the floor-to-ceiling window there is a tea sea made of tree roots, on top of which sits a set of exquisite tea utensils. Cui second master let me and two fat sat on the tea sea, while boiling water to get tea while saying: "Fatty Liu you kid today is thanks to the blessing of Xiao Zhang, if you come to the second master I don't reward you with two slaps even good..."

I heard a heave-ho, even said where where, two fat playful said: "yes, yes ah so I only thank the big fat", Cui two masters glared at the two fat said: "gossip less, small Zhang how do you know that is the blood jade?"

I fixed my mind and said to Master Cui Er and Fatty Liu: "I have seen it in the ancestor's notes kept by my master, I just haven't seen the real blood jade, just now when I heard you guys say that, I thought it should be blood jade, so I took the liberty of shouting out that much."

"Oh, that's so. Then Xiao Zhang your division convenient to disclose it?" Second Master Cui nodded his head and said. "Yes, big fat know you for so long, I really do not know who your master is, with which high people learnt, give me and the second master to say," the second fat followed the second master Cui said.

"This" I hesitated for a moment "I'm sorry, two, now is not convenient, when learning Yi finished master repeatedly urged not to casually tell others my master, lest lead to unnecessary disasters." Hearing me say this, Master Cui Er nodded, "I can understand this, you'd better talk about the blood jade." I nodded and took a sip of Second Master Cui pouring