𝐈𝐈𝐈 : 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭"

Lola nearly fell out of her bed from the fright she got when Ada burst into her room and jumped on top of her.

"Christ Ada what are you doing you lump" Lola shouted, pushing her sister off her, causing Ada to fall to the ground with a great thump.

"I'm getting married" Ada squealed, making her way over to Lola's wardrobe, pulling out a pink dress, and throwing it at her.

"Well, that's great but what has it got to do with me" Lola asked, leaning up on her elbows.

"I want you to be my witness," Ada said, pulling Lola out of her bed.

"What?" Lola asked, surprised.

"Do you not want to?" Ada cried, looking distressed as she paced around the room all of a sudden, making Lola dizzy.

"What? No of course I do I'm just surprised that you're asking me" Lola reassured.

Ada made her way over to the door and smiled sweetly at their sister. "Why wouldn't I ask you? Anyway hurry and get dressed" she told her before closing the door gently.

Lola was truly happy for Ada and she was even more happy at the fact that Ada had chosen her to be her witness.

Ada dragged Lola down by the cut, Lola tripping over her feet as she begged her sister to slow down.

She never did.

When they had eventually reached Freddie, he stood there looking shocked at Ada's white dress, which had mud all over the lower half.

"Ada what the hell" Freddie exclaimed.

"I dared myself to run through their territory in my dress," Ada told him, grinning ear to ear.

"Are you mad?" Freddie asked, moving his hands to her face.

"Yeah, mad as hell with all of them" Ada joked as Lola raised her eyebrows, slightly offended.

"And what's little Shelby doing here" Freddie asked, moving his gaze to Lola.

"She's my witness" Ada laughed.

"Ah, come on then," he told the girls, taking Ada's hand while Lola followed, grumbling about having better things to do.

Once the whole thing was over, Lola did feel a sense of relief wash over her, Ada and Freddie were now married and there was nothing Tommy or Polly could do to ruin it.