𝐈𝐕 : 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥"

Lola still hadn't talked to Thomas and she didn't plan on it.

If he needed to speak to her he could start the conversation.

That was one thing Lola had always been told she was good at. Holding a grudge. Of course, she would usually forgive the person within minutes or hours but she refused to be the first person to speak after an argument.

The exception to this was only her Aunt Polly and Jack.

She hated arguing with them anyway so she'd be apologising within hours.

Lola and her aunt Pol were gathering their things, Lola trailing behind while she mumbled complaints about wanting to go back to bed.

John had ordered a family meeting in the garrison and Polly was the one dragging her to it.

Lola begged for her aunt to go without her and just tell her the news when she came home but she refused, arguing that if she was part of the family, she would attend the meetings.

She followed her aunt into the den where she stood next to Tommy, Lola began to feel incredibly awkward the minute she saw him.

"It's a good day," Polly stated, flicking through the books and Lola stood swaying on her feet awkwardly.

"Where is John?" Tommy questioned.

Lola let out a small sigh of boredom before turning her attention to the woodwork on the table.

"John is in the garrison. He says he wants a meeting about a family matter" her aunt explained as she put her coat on.

"After he's said his piece he'll come back and take his place with Scudboat." his aunt reassured him as she put her hat on.

Polly walked off and it took a few seconds for Lola to realise so she did a sort of awkward shuffle-run to catch up with her.

"Scudboat? John will be here in ten minutes." Polly told the man as she walked out the door.

"All right" the man grumbled in response.

"Five" Tommy muttered, following the pair out the door while Lola, unbeknownst to him pulled a funny face and mimicked his words.

Lola threw herself down in the middle of Arthur and Finn before sighing loudly as Polly set her things down on the table.

She let a yawn out and her head fell onto her own shoulder as her eyes slowly began to close before she was shoved roughly on her shoulder.

"Oi! What was that for?" she looked at Arthur, incredibly annoyed