MIKE - chapter 1

Turkish Quandale Dingle, also known as Mike Gyatt, is in his room, putting on his finest suit preparing for the night of his life. THE tiktok rizz party.

His hands are shaky as he fastens his tie. He had been waiting for this moment for months, if not years.

Ever since he was young, Sebastian Sigma had been the most popular, adored kid in their small town Skibidi, ohio.

If you were in with Seb, you were in it to win it. He'd wanted nothing more than to stand alongside seb and he had done it. Some may call it luck that he had been placed in the same homeroom as him but mike called it fate.

From the first day of 10th grade, the wheels of his smart, masterful plan had started to turn. Doing his homework, cracking jokes and humiliating himself just to make seb smile was all worth it. and tonight it was going to mean something.

he checks his hair once, twice, thrice before he decides that seb will like it then he goes down stairs.

he kisses his moms cheek before he leaves and says bye to his sisters, checks his hair again and walks out the door. he pulls out his phone and texts his friend Callum Taxx to ask him when he'll be here. before he can press send, he hears the nice hum of Callums fathers tesla pulling into his drive way.

He opens the door and crawls into the back seat, dabbing up Callum with the best spark of rizz in his eyes, practicing for Seb. "Hey man!!" Callum says as they pull out of the drive way. Callum straightens his white shirt.
"Gotta keep this clean.. its my only white shirt! L O L! anyways, Im totally hyped for tonight. did you hear that Kyle and Paul will be there?" Callum asks.

"Ugh! not kyle and paul! theyre always trying to join us. they'll never be true rizzlers. it's embarrassing that theyre even willing to try." he says, forcing out a laugh.

truth is, kyle and paul are, well, *were* his best mates. But being part of sebs group meant sacrifice, it was just what be had to do. "totally. tomato is going to be there too." callum says, reffering to a guy in their group whos for some reason, always blushing. Mike has a theory that hes blushing because seb is around. Seb makes mike nervous and giddy so why wouldnt other people feel this way too? mike, for some reason, doesnt like the idea of seb making someone else blush. he twiddles with his thumbs and laughs like hes supposed to.

He really isnt fond of the name tomato, hes a really nice guy. And if a really nice guy gets called names, what do people call him behind he back? he pushes this thought down and focuses on his plan. mike isnt going to let pity for a guy who still laughs at poo jokes get in his way of being liked.

"hes a joke. him and his little beta friend are always trying to be seb, like you'll never be the it guy." mike says and immediately feels shame and cringe rush throughout his entire body. he doesnt like making fun of people but he hates giving other people a reason to make fun of him even more. i mean, really? the it guy? he sounds like a stupid fan girl.

Callum laughs. "totally."

"yea, totally"

awkward silence, mike panics. he tries his hardest to be the best, the funniest, the most entertaining. if he can't keep a conversation going now, hows he going to do it with seb at the party. dont worry, he thinks to himself. callums just dumb. he gives nothing to the conversation. i mean, totally? thats all you have to say?

they sit like this for a few seconds before mike reaches forward and turns up the radio. music floods the car "go! go! go! go! head so good she on a roll! ride that dick like a carnival!"

"AYEEEE THIS IS MY JAMMMMM!" callum says, bursting into song. mike joins in and they pull in less than a minute later. mike turns down the music and thanks callums dad before getting out of the car. "awww mannn i wanted to finish that BOP. anyways, we'll call you when you should pick us up dad! maybe 10?" callum says. his dad gives him a thumbs up and drives away.

the two boys look at each other and smile. they are about to prove themselves as it boys. mike sucks in air, and pulls the door open.