Piggy

"One of us can sneak into Kraus's apartment." Bridge told them.

"I'll go," Charlie said. She doesn't know why she volunteered when Jack and Bridge seemed capable enough, but she did anyway. She knew how to approach a target stealthily.

"Good," Jack said, "While you're doing that, I'll check around the exterior for any... unwanted guests."

"Very well,Keep an eye out for Sky too if you see him. He should've been back by now."

With that, Jack exited through the back of the darkened store. Charlie then turned to Bridge and said, "Bridge keep an eye on Piggy for me"

"On it, ma'am," Bridge said, keeping his binoculars fixated on Piggy. His sniper training sharpened his vision so he'd be best from this position.

"Charlie," Bridge said, "Good luck."

Charlie looked back over her shoulder, nodded in acknowledgment, and walked out of the store. For whatever reason, she started smiling a little bit as she made her way across the street.

She stopped in front of Piggy's building and opened the door. She walked inside, and at the far end of the hallway, she saw two people. Charlie quickly turned a corner and made he way up the stairwell.

Charlie went to work picking the lock of the door. After successfully doing so, Charlie crept in silently and slowly shut the door behind her.

"Alright, I'm in," Charlie whispered over comms while she had the tranquilizer gun at the ready.

Charlie approached the bottom of the stairwell but froze when he saw a shadow from up over the railing. She held back, chambered another dart, and kept the gun raised;

" Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Came the voice of Piggy.

Piggy's shadow moved back to the right towards his office. Charlie took this as her cue and slowly crept up the stairwell.

"Coulda warned me about Piggy," Charlie angrily spoke into comms, "He's back in his office."

"No, he isn't," Bridge said, "I'm looking at it right now, he's not there."

"Then where would he-?" Charlie stopped when she saw two doorways. One of them was his office, but the other one had the door wide open and Charlie could see that there were no windows in it. It looked like another office of a kind, but perhaps one that they didn't know about. Piggy had his back turned as he was placing stuff inside his briefcase.

Charlie saw him turn heel, so she quickly ducked out of the way and into another one of the rooms on the top floor, likely the bedroom. Charlie shut the door behind her, and she heard footsteps walk by the door as Piggy walked back downstairs.

Now was the time to move in on Piggy's secret office. Charlie exited the bedroom and made her way down the hallway, entering into the enclosed room.

"Piggy is in the living room," Bridge said "what's your status?"

"Entering what looks to be a secret office of some kind," Charlie said, "I have eyes on a briefcase."

Charlie approached the briefcase and opened it carefully. Inside, she saw what looked like stacks of both Aquitarian and American currency, a passport, and...

"What the fuck?" Charlie uttered aloud as she picked up the photographs inside and observed them carefully. The item pictured was a device of a kind, but it wasn't just any device.

It was a morpher.

Jesus fucking Christ.

"Charlie what do you see?" Bridge asked, hearing Charlie's speech over comms.

"There's photos in here of a morpher," Charlie informed him, "A morpher."

"What?" Bridge asked, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"I'm not kidding, there are photos of a fucking morpher in here," Charlie said over comms.

"Oh my God..." Bridge uttered before he said, "Charlie, just plant a tracker and get out of there."

Charlie, still wondering what the fuck was going on, did so anyway. She placed the tracker in the inner lining of the briefcase and activated it. Now all they had to do was wait for Piggy to bring it to Mercer. Just as she closed the case again, she heard footsteps from behind, and Charlie turned to see that Piggy had rushed into the room brandishing a gun. Before Charlie had time to draw her tranq gun on him, Piggy whacked her over the head with his pistol before pushing her to the ground.

Charlie watched as Piggy pulled the slide back on his pistol before she lost consciousness.