Um What?

The briefing room door suddenly opened, causing everyone to turn their heads and see what was what. Andros stepped in followed closely by Dr Manx.

"... miracle that he could still talk," Andros spoke irritably to Kat before walking over and shutting the door behind them.

"We all have our methods, Supreme Commander," Kat told him, holding firm,

"Except the presence of morphers changes things, Dr Manx. It becomes everyone's concern," Andros lectured her. After the door was shut, Andros removed his jacket, tossed it on a nearby chair, and loosened his tie a bit. To Charlie's eyes, it was quite obvious that Andros was pissed off, but that wasn't anything new. All she wanted to know is why he was so pissed off at Dr Manx.

Sky and his team stood up and started to approach Andros and Dr Manx, and the latter two stopped focusing on each other and on the approaching team.

"Tata," Andros addressed him.

"I take it you have good news for us," Sky deadpanned.

Andros scoffed, and then said, "Well, after enough time and tinkering, the eggheads at SPD were able to uncover new evidence from those photographs from Mercer."

"And?" Charlie asked.

"It confirms our worst fears," Andros began, "Hexagon indeed smuggled morphing device to the M51 galaxy."

"Well, shit," Jack commented.

"We can't be certain of that yet," Bridge tried to argue with Andros.

"He has it. I'm sure of it," Andros responded coldly. Charlie just wanted to shoot something at that moment.

"Where does that leave us, then?" Sky asked.

"This is the good news," Andros said, "Dr Manx?"

Kat cleared her throat before opening up the dossier she was carrying, showing intense magnification on the photographs and revealing some kind of number sequences. She passed the dossier to Sky, and one by one he handed it off to the rest of the team.

"We found encrypted geocoordinates hidden within Mercer's intel," Kat began, "It points to an unpopulated region in the Edenoi galaxy."

"Edenoi?" Bridge asked, "Masked Rider?"

Andros walked forward to the nearby projection reel and put in some slides of film they had ready. It shone a picture on the wall of an overhead view of a large, concrete structure shaped like a mound.

"This," Kat stated.

"Shit," Jack commented, "That place is fucking huge."

"Aerial reconnaissance flew over this region two days ago, revealing this facility," Andros began, "From here you can see the main gate, guard towers, radar towers, and helipads. What I want to know is what's inside this building and what United Alliance of Evil wants with it so bad."