Chapter 5: Movie date

As you and Jim were walking to the movies, you glanced at him. you noticed that he had a slight blush. before he could look back at you, you look away. as you were walking, Jim turned to you.

"hey, by the way, could I get your number?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure." you took out your phone, and he took out his. you then put your number in his phone, and he put his number in your phone. after a while of walking you and Jim arrive at the movies, buy the tickets and popcorn, and take your seats. as the movie starts, Jim notices your sliding your hand over to hold his. he smiles softly, and takes your hand. as the movie continues, Jim starts slowly shifting closer to you. after the movie, you left and started speaking.

"That was the best movie i've ever seen!" you said smiling.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." he said, smiling a bit back. you were silent for a moment. you finally spoke again.

"Hey, Jim? I have to tell you something." you said. you sound nervous.

"What is it?" Jim asked. you took a deep breath before speaking.

"Look. I like you. I didn't know how to say it. and I don't really know how to say it now. so, all i'm able to say is I like you." you say. it felt good to let it out, but you were scared of being rejected. there was a slight blush on Jim's face, but he smiled.

"I'm glad I wasn't the one to admit it first. I actually like you too." Jim said. there was now a slight blush on your face as well.

"Really?" you ask. your smile grew.

"Yeah. and i've been waiting so long to do this." Jim said proudly. you were confused. what could he possibly mean by that? you then saw he was stepping closer to you. he then grabbed you by the waist, and placed a hand behind your head and then he kissed you. the butterflies in your stomach went crazy as you kissed back. when he pulled away, he smiled at you.

"I can tell you've been waiting to do that." you said, jokingly. Jim just chuckled. he then looked at his watch.

"It's getting pretty late! you should get going!" Jim said.

"Oh shoot! Bye! I'll see you tomorrow!" you said. you gave him one last quick kiss before you left. when you got home, you saw your mom, waiting for you at the door.

"Why were you out for so long?!" she yells.

"I told you earlier! I was at a friend's house!" you shout back.

"For that long?!" she asks sternly.

"We were watching a movie! what do you expect?!" you shout. she was absolutely astonished.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" she shouts. you roll your eyes and storm to your room. you then start to get a call. it was Jim. you answer.

"Hello?" you say as you answer the phone.

"Hey! I just wanted to check on you since I heard yelling down the block." he said. you cringed slightly at the fact you were heard.

"Yeesh. Were we that loud?" you say worried.

"Yeah, but no biggie. anyway, I'll see you tomorrow!" Jim says happily.

"Yeah, i'll see you tomorrow." you say before hanging up.

~End of chapter 5~