Chapter 7: Fixing the relationships

As Jim approached your mom, you watched from afar. he then started talking.

"Hey, Ms. Nomura! it's nice to see you!" Jim said kindly, but a bit awkwardly. she just gave him a side-eye and spoke.

"What do you want?" she said. she sounded mad and sad at the same time.

"Well, I just wanted to talk to you about your relationship with you and your daughter-" after he said that, she got extremely mad. there was a green flash of light and she turned into her troll form. then, she turned to you.

"YOU JUST COULDN'T KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, COULD YOU?!" she was so mad at this point. this made you furious. there was another flash of light. this time, it was yellow. you turned to your troll form.

"I HAD TO! YOU WERE BEING SO DISTANT! I ONLY AVOIDED YOU BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO GET SCOLDED FOR EVERY LITTLE THING YOU CAN THINK OF! NEWS FLASH: IM NOT YOUR 'LITTLE MISS PERFECT' ANYMORE!" you shouted. after that, your mom froze.

"I was only yelling because you were being too soft on him." she looked at Jim, then back at you

"you're supposed to get the amulet from him. and you didn't do that!" your mom said.

"Because I would never want to do such thing! I'm not that kind of person! You can't always have these expectations for me!" you explain. suddenly, you decide to tell the truth.

"Me and Jim, we're dating. Jim is my boyfriend. if you don't like that, say it now." you said in a slightly disappointed voice, waiting for the worst. instead, she broke into tears. you rush to her and give her a hug.

"Mom! what's wrong?" you ask.

"It's just...we used to tell each other everything. I feel like I've lost your trust. y'know, you could've told me you were dating someone! I would've been fine with it! as long as they treat you right, and you're happy, i'm fine with it." she explains.

"oh, mom..." you give her a big hug. she hugs you back. you both go into your human forms again. then, your mom looked at Jim.

"I still don't like you much. but, as long as you treat Y/n right, i'm fine with it." she says, a slight smile on her face. he smiles too.

"Thank you. I'll treat them right with the best of my abilities." Jim says.

~End~