Ep-1: Life-1

Disclaimer:

Situation will be explained in pov; point of view in italic and underlined.

What characters are thinking would be displayed in italic.

Dialogues will have bold quotation marks.

Only two characters will have pov. Third person and female main character.

Everything is imaginary and not real.

Plot is famous I guess but the story lines and situations are designed by me.

Don't use it without permission.

Good and bad ending both might be there.

Finding Life...

A girl was standing on the road wearing loose jeans and jacket on white T-shirt. Her long black hair were flying in the air after she removed her helmet.

The road on which she was standing was too silent and it's not a new thing but the problem is that the silence is increasing day by day in towns...

Girl: looks like this city is dead too...

*Thud!!*

A thud sound distracted the girl when she was about to leave and she decided to find the source of the sound.

The sound came only once so it wad quite difficult to find the source but she knew it came from the shop which was in front of her.

She entered inside the store carefully and ended up being in storage room of the shop.

There was a torch which was rolling near the wooden cupboard.

She picked it and tried to turn it on but failed. But she is not someone who can give up that easily.

She started finding the batteries and succeed.

To her luck, the batteries were working and the torch started working in that dark and cold storage room.

She kept some working batteries to herself because just in case..

She was about to go but the torch was on that's why she could see a shadow in the corner... While shaking?

The girl was confused because she understood it's a living creature but still couldn't take risk of getting attacked.

She took our her gun while walking slowly towards the thing and I soon hide it because the thing was a human not a zombie. But if was necessary to confirm it but before she could do anything else, the human spoke in slow voice while shuttering in fear..

Person: "st.. stay away from me.."

Girl: "Are you a human..?"

She asked after pausing for a seconds and the person with the same scared tone asked..

Person: "are..are you a zombie..?"

Girl: "no I'm not.."

The person stopped shaking but soon flinched and curled up more inside its tiny body.

Girl looked at the person all confused.

She sat in her knees while maintaining distance and asked in soft and calm voice to the scared human that...