Ep-3: Attacked

Yoongi: "you are really very amazing"

Y/n: "bruh..."

Ok that was unexpected...

I turned while leaning towards my bike a little and spoke while crossing my hands..

Y/n: "If I failed in repairing and taking care of this bike, my great grandfather and grandfather would kick me out of the house..."

Yoongi: "what do you mean..?"

Y/n: "This bike is 300 year old"

Yoongi: "seriously!?"

Y/n: "yes. My great great great grandfather made it and we are using these bike for adventure purposes."

Yoongi: "That's why the design seemed unique"

Y/n: "it did? That's why you were surprised to see these bike?"

I giggled while remembering the past and his face again turned red.

Yoongi: "yes.. It's very cool.."

Y/n: "You can ride on it"

Yoongi: "no! I would end up destroying it!"

Y/n: "I trust you."

I smiled and he looked down at his hands and again at me. I was confused but then he came forward to me while extending his hands towards me.

Yoongi: "Bread?"

Y/n: "Thank you. Now please move, I have to clean the bike."

Yoongi: "Okay but what about petrol?''

Y/n: "I have an extra tank of petrol under the seat, but it's only half full."

Yoongi: "I can fill it. The petrol stand is here only."

Y/n: "Okay then fill it. Until that, I will wash my bike."

Yoongi: "Okay."

Later

I informed Yoongi about our departure after washing and storing the bike and extra petrol tank in the seat.

Y/n: "let's go Yoongi!"

Yoongi: "Coming!"

Y/n: "Well you are no longer afraid of blood, right? "

Yoongi: "I... I actually am.. But I'm trying to forget about the fear.. "

Y/n: "I got another reason to keep you with me."

I said while wearing the helmet and he asked confused and all curious that...

Yoongi: "what is it..? "

Y/n: "You believe in yourself, so you are capable of overcoming your fears and never giving up."

I smiled after turning my head towards him and gestured for him to sit behind my back but HIS FACE IS RED AGAIN!!

Y/n: "I'm impressed, Yoongi. Let's go somewhere safe before it gets dark."

Yoongi: "ok..."

After one minute of driving.

Yoongi: "Hey don't you ... It's ok.."

Y/n: "what happened?"

He spoke in a low voice and stopped mid-sentence, leaving me curious about his unspoken words.