Ep-6: Unusual You..

They went outside the room after taking other two brothers who were hugging the life out of each other because they were scared the way Yoongi was finding Y/n.

But they stopped in midway when they smelled a mouth watering aroma in the air of silent corridor.

Yoongi: "What is it..?"

Namjoon: "Taehyung, keep your knife with you and Seokjin hyung, keep your metal rod with you."

Both agreed and started taking steps towards the smell but it wasn't enough that's why a voice started echoing who is singing a song making the four of them to flinch.

Seokjin: "Who is singing..?"

Taehyung: "Is it a ghost!?"

He screamed at the top of his lungs after jumping on his Seokjin hyung's broad sholder while hugging tightly with his viney hands and his hyung just tapped his hands even though he himself is shaking innerly in fear.

Yoongi: "No! It's Y/n!!"

They turned their heads in his direction after hearing the words which came out of his mouth which was smiling warmly and innocently and yes it seemed her voice.

She was singing a party song with ear piece in her ears while cooking breakfast and that's when she saw Yoongi when she turned.

Y/n: "Hey Yoongi! Good morning."

Y/n's POV:

I turned back to wash my hands and saw happy Yoongi with other dyed guys and not to mention that their faces were yellow in fear.

I greeted him with a warm smile automatically but those three were still standing on the doorsteps in fear were little Yoongi who is surprisingly older than me entered in the kitchen

And yeah, I don't know why their faces are yellow and I don't want to know either, the reason of the fear on their faces..

Yoongi: "See! I told you it's her! I thought I lost you.."

Y/n: "Aww you didn't (T^T).. Wait what do you mean O.O?"

Yoongi: "They thought it's a ghost who is singing and cooking."

He just giggled where I stared with a smile inside those boys soul who were standing on the door behind Yoongi... How could they? :))

Taehyung: "Sorry but this hospital is abandon and we didn't even found a single zombie since we arrived here."

Seokjin: "And suddenly you disappear and this wasn't enough that a mouthwatering smell filled in the air with a voice."

Y/n: "I'm still not satisfied with your answer, Mister Broad Shoulders and Blue angry bull." (ㄱ_ㄱ) (well it's a judging face)

Seokjin: "But it was Taehyung who thought it's a ghost!!"

Y/n: "You again didn't stopped him." (ㄱ_ㄱ)

Seokjin: "AHHHHH!!!!"

Y/n: "Ok he is a rapper too but I'm least impressed. Loud speaker duo.." (ㄱ_ㄱ)

Namjoon: "Anyways what are you doing here, early in the morning?"

Y/n: "Making breakfast. You guys go, I will bring with plates and food."

Namjoon: "Let me help you to serve."

Y/n: "Ok, thank you."

Yoongi: "I will help you to carry those paper plates and spoon!!"