Ep-2: Escape

Y/n's pov:

I won't complain but I have to but ik not complaining but thinking to deeply enough to kill myself in one go... He can't shoot or I should say can't kill..?

Must be his past is traumatizing.. Now you will say Y/n is drunk but no.. I'm observing him and I think he is holding himself to not to let out something from his mouth or actions...

But I had to take a decision quickly...

I stopped the bike and looked behind to his scared face.

Y/n: can you drive?

And he was surprised to listen to the words I let out of my mouth. But that's good he agreed otherwise I had to make another plan...

Yoongi: yes I can but what happened? Why are asking questions?

Y/n: because I can hear zombies at the next turn.

Yoongi: wh-

Y/n: shh don't scream..!

Yoongi: sorry...

Y/n: let's go little closer..

I drive slowly without making sound and saw four zombies..

Y/n: and they are not blind.

Yoongi: what.. Ok.. I will..

He is scared...

I moved forward and sit while facing my back to his after I gave the bike handle to him as soon as he jumped down slowly without making a sound.. I hope he could drive without being scared..

I took out my gun and talked in calm way while keeping my volume low that...

Y/n: "Yoongi..?"

Yoongi: hmm...?

Y/n: "there will be blood..."

Yoongi: "wait.. you mean.. you.."

Y/n: "yes I can kill by this gun and please don't shout"

Yoongi: "ok.."

Y/n: "should I play some music for you?"

Yoongi: "huh...?"

Y/n: "I got MP3s.. Love wins all?"

Yoongi: "ok.. "

Y/n: "just listen to the singer's voice and drive carefully while ignoring the blood and sounds. Ok?"

Yoongi: "yes..."

I started the MP3 after connecting the earbuds in his ears.

I wore him the helmet and he started driving the bike after breathing deeply.

As soon as those zombies noticed us, they began to ran after us.. As expected..

I began to shoot the zombies just to meet more... Ok it was kinda unexpected..

They all came from a shop with big shades and now I got my answer that why they are not blind because it's 2pm with summer sunlight.

But I'm not afraid of them.

I continued to kill them as much as I can and then I had to throw a knife when a zombie came too close to Yoongi.

I took the knife back after knocking his body from me. How the hell he came near me?

I continued to slice and shoot but....