Ep-15: Friends or..

Y/n: "That's true but, he can shoot if he is confident. Namjoon, I believe in him so don't worry. He would be the best sol-"

*Bang!*

Y/n turned and saw that TaeHyung fired near the centre.

Y/n clapped because her plan worked.

Y/n: "See! You can do anything but be confident because it's a very important thing in life."

Tae hyung: "I would be the best soldier in your team!!"

Y/n: "Yes."

Hoseok: "What's my problem..?"

Y/n: "Lack of practice. Don't worry."

Hoseok: "I will learn and train myself to be a better soldier too."

Y/n: "You're doing great! Let's take a quick break before we continue our journey to Seoul. We'll be back on the road in no time."

Jungkook: .. She forgot..

Y/n: "But I need to find his family first."

He thought to himself with sadness, which engulfed his heart to the fullest because his hope shattered into pieces and Y/n continued while walking through the stairs.

Jungkook's eyes glowed up when he looked up at y/n's figure who announced something which was enough to make him very happy once again.

A cute happy bunny smile escaped from his face and he thanked her while hopping like a bunny.

Jungkook: "Thank you y/n!! YEEESS!!!"

Y/N smiled to herself while the other boys gave a side hug to him.

They went to their respective rooms to take some rest but y/n jumped out from her room window instantly as soon as she saw a figure outside.

A man, who always comes to her wearing a black shirt and pants and asks questions has arrived again.

He stood while crossing his hands in front of her in anger and spoke coldly.

Man: "Why are you giving them training?"

Y/n: "I just wanted to test their potential."

Man: "For what? "

Y/n feels a bit intimidated by this man, but she tries to maintain her composure and suggests,

Y/n: "If they pass our test, we can put them to use. Speaking of which, my top picks are Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung."

Man: "Alright. Where are you going now by the way? "

Y/n: "At Jungkook's house, to get his family."

Man: "More lives for our experiment? Great. I hope all of them are alive."

Y/n: "Yes.."

Y/n: "Will you ever appreciate me..?"

She thought to herself with sadness while looking down at absolutely nothing. While that man was doing something on his mobile phone while tapping continuously.

Man: "I.."

She looked at him with hope in her eyes only to be broken into pieces again.

Man: "I'm going to get the dead bodies."

He left and she just...

Y/n: "Okay... Take care of yourself."